JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We'll see what Frau Kate calls "essential" :rolleyes:
So far it seems they are copying the others. The lists are available online. Surprisingly a lot on the list. Though a ton of stuff isn't that might interfere with big tech companies here in Oregon. Knowing Kate, Intel will probably still get a pass. I have nothing against them. It just bugs me they are still running fabs with hundreds of not thousands of people on campus from all over the area. Hotspot for sure. They are also sitting on a metric sht ton of PPE and things like Isopropyl Alcohol.

So far it seems they are copying the others. The lists are available online. Surprisingly a lot on the list. Though a ton of stuff isn't that might interfere with big tech companies here in Oregon. Knowing Kate, Intel will probably still get a pass. I have nothing against them. It just bugs me they are still running fabs with hundreds of not thousands of people on campus from all over the area. Hotspot for sure. They are also sitting on a metric sht ton of PPE and things like Isopropyl Alcohol.
Intel campuses have serious air filtration systems installed, likely a pretty safe place to work!
The new RDX campus is Super Serious for clean room specs, and I know Hawthorn and Ronler Acres have serious clean room specs, no idea on the others, depends on if they are doing R/D or manufacturing!

Intel campuses have serious air filtration systems installed, likely a pretty safe place to work!
The new RDX campus is Super Serious for clean room specs, and I know Hawthorn and Ronler Acres have serious clean room specs, no idea on the others, depends on if they are doing R/D or manufacturing!

That would make a top notch hospital .Its probably the safest place to be .

I saw Apachees in the air out near Yakima. Never seen that before even on drill weeks/weekends... mostly Motor-T and comms out there.

I thought.

It happens, but not too often. This was taken in 2018. My office was right on the airport,

DSC_9861.jpg

Last Edited:
Fair enuff... I didn't/don't know anything about that base. My conclusion was drawn on limited observation... 0 knowledge whatsoever. Didn't even know it was called that.
Thanks.

In the Northwest, Yakima was where we had to go for aerial gunnery . Spent lots of time with the rattlesnakes there.

P1010506_zps2a8e3589.jpg

P1010502_zps28a15671.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm a rebel and my wife and I are in total disagreement of how I think I should act if things go awry tomorrow.

Both of our jobs are deemed essential (healthcare / agriculture) so we keep working but I told her if a curfew is put out I'm going to roll the car with the flag on the back because IDGAFF. I'm not touching anyone, I'm not in contact with anyone and besides, I go stir crazy and am claustrophobic.

I snagged a Ruger Wrangler today for a good price and I was background check # 2612 in the queue, lucky for me the place I bought it from has farming background so they are also protected from closure.

All true. When in the clean room I imagine all is good. That doesn't inc the 3/1 support staff that are not in the fabs. Place is crawling with people. I imagine the people in the offices are long gone, working from home. Having been a green badge employee at D1d I can attest that there are a ton of people working in and out of just that building alone. Then there is D1X, D1B, D1C, and whatever else exists now since I've left. Each fab has a full spectrum of green badge support contractors that do all sorts of things from stocking gloves, which is literally an ongoing all day affair, to cleaning tooling components, and so forth. I sure hope they are making precautions to help prevent spread.

I'm a rebel and my wife and I are in total disagreement of how I think I should act if things go awry tomorrow.

Both of our jobs are deemed essential (healthcare / agriculture) so we keep working but I told her if a curfew is put out I'm going to roll the car with the flag on the back because IDGAFF. I'm not touching anyone, I'm not in contact with anyone and besides, I go stir crazy and am claustrophobic.

I snagged a Ruger Wrangler today for a good price and I was background check # 2612 in the queue, lucky for me the place I bought it from has farming background so they are also protected from closure.
I bought one of those a couple weeks ago still havnt shot it but will save my single six barrel rifling from rat shot.........may have to go out back and try it out thanks for the reminder.:D

All true. When in the clean room I imagine all is good. That doesn't inc the 3/1 support staff that are not in the fabs. Place is crawling with people. I imagine the people in the offices are long gone, working from home. Having been a green badge employee at D1d I can attest that there are a ton of people working in and out of just that building alone. Then there is D1X, D1B, D1C, and whatever else exists now since I've left. Each fab has a full spectrum of green badge support contractors that do all sorts of things from stocking gloves, which is literally an ongoing all day affair, to cleaning tooling components, and so forth. I sure hope they are making precautions to help prevent spread.
All Green badges must sign-in and give advance notice for days / hours during the day onsite before going in.
They are limiting all work to essential only, and the list is rigorous. Stuff I had going on is shelved.
Yes, the air in the fabs is cleaner than a hospitals by a few orders of magnitude. Outside the fab, not so much.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top