JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Rumor is the Oregon .gov is calling an emergency and will somehow demand closure of all non-essential stores. But that's a rumor, tomorrow will tell. BTW, don't bother going to Harbor Freight for the glove deal if that's on your list, they are all but sold out.

Bloody K8 cannot do much outside of demanding LEO to enforce her plans, O.N.G. don't have the needed numbers, AND OryGun N.G. are almost half Aviation, so not much they could be demanded to do!

Still, this is about to get a whole lot more interesting, and we will see just how much overreach they try!

Report some setup near town of Elma, 30 guards men in Centralia. Letters have gone out for travel ie grocery store workers. Also letters must be kept on you. Also letters to buy fuel started showing up Saturday to some. Getting weird.

Bloody K8 cannot do much outside of demanding LEO to enforce her plans, O.N.G. don't have the needed numbers, AND OryGun N.G. are almost half Aviation, so not much they could be demanded to do!

Still, this is about to get a whole lot more interesting, and we will see just how much overreach they try!

There are a few field hospitals being built from what I saw today.

Rumor is the Oregon .gov is calling an emergency and will somehow demand closure of all non-essential stores. But that's a rumor, tomorrow will tell. BTW, don't bother going to Harbor Freight for the glove deal if that's on your list, they are all but sold out.

Sources of rumors verifiable (no need to post up if doing so risks sec)? Or just simply standard rumor grumblings.

Like mine: I had a feeling internal US flights would be eliminated by tomorrow. Not fact based, just from what I'm hearing in regards to state outbreaks & what I saw in my return leg on Friday from the East Coast.

ie not financially viable to fly equipment at 10-20% capacity.

Mayhaps airlines will request a shut down mandate to protect there viability longer, or hopefully some type of limited shutdown mandate. Flights only for extenuating circumstances, essential personnel & standard plus essential shipments (all airlines carry cargo).

I haven't been out and about the last few days, so No idea what they are doing!
However, the Salem National Guard ( Aviation/SAR) parking lots are filling up with personal, and the fuel trucks have been rotated and made ready to roll!
The Local Motor Pool has also activated and rolled it's trucks and other equipment!

Hearing within 96 hrs NG to be deployed in a few states including California, Oregon, Washington. By the way the letters that started going out in Washington came from employers and 2 from home land security.

Uh oh... now she's freestyling.
Up til now she's been a vapid, feckless hump. Unable to make a decision about anything until she saw someone else do it first.
She should really stick to what she knows... following.

Copy Gavin & Jay a couple days after they do something so it looks like her creation. And believe it or not their are people so lame they don't see it.If She wasn't so busy bragging about the executive order she made for the Crap and trade renamed boondoggle . this might have been stopped in its tracks and left to bleed out..In the interest of public safety only involves 1 thing to these Idiots.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top