JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Banning gun items that are already banned is solely for the purpose of getting votes from the ignorant voting populace. Sort of like passing laws that require background checks when in some cases there are already two or more laws requiring background checks.

Enforcing laws doesn't bring D votes. Passing new laws which fool people into thinking they are doing something does bring D votes, even if the laws they pass are completely meaningless.

FE we had over 5 laws that make street takeovers illegal, none of which are enforced. Then Portland council passed a new law banning street takeovers. Poeple said on nextdoor and other places "it's illegal now" and think that the city council is doing something about it. Of course no change to behavior of those doing the takeovers.

The article states, right at the top, they want to ban "GUNS". Guns that are easy to convert to full auto.
Sure, converting the guns is already illegal. So down the road they'd be able to make ANY "GUN" illegal if someone makes the switch for it.

Enforcing laws doesn't bring D votes. Passing new laws which fool people into thinking they are doing something does bring D votes, even if the laws they pass are completely meaningless.

FE we had over 5 laws that make street takeovers illegal, none of which are enforced. Then Portland council passed a new law banning street takeovers. Poeple said on nextdoor and other places "it's illegal now" and think that the city council is doing something about it. Of course no change to behavior of those doing the takeovers.
View: https://youtu.be/uTmfwklFM-M?si=g3Y-C_Ekkvzqs6k2

By all means lets not just punish those we catch with the guns who can't even have a gun. No, we will let those people walk while we try to pass more laws that those same people will of course ignore. Vote blue for more of this common sense. 🤬

By all means lets not just punish those we catch with the guns who can't even have a gun. No, we will let those people walk while we try to pass more laws that those same people will of course ignore. Vote blue for more of this common sense. 🤬
......rinse and repeat.

Just saw a "reflex" trigger from GFlex. They can't call it Binary because Franklin Armory trademarked that. Pretty cool, drops in and only $199.

I told them they need better marketing and to have T-shirts that say I am non non-binary

Just saw a "reflex" trigger from GFlex. They can't call it Binary because Franklin Armory trademarked that. Pretty cool, drops in and only $199.

I told them they need better marketing and to have T-shirts that say I am non non-binary
This version has no way to prevent firing the second shot other than unloading it while the trigger is held backwards. I bet later versions will fix that.

Looks pretty choppy like all binary triggers. I like binary for 2 round bursts for sure. More than that kinda becomes spray and pray IMO. From my experience they are a fun range toy and ammo burner but not something you want to use in a defense situation. 2 round bursts can be very controllable with practice though. Just don't forget it's always 2 rounds, never one, with this trigger (unlike other binary triggers that have a way to select semi auto after the trigger is pulled, f.e. Echo sport).

Glock switch (I presume it's illegal unless this person in the video has an SOT license) vs reflex:

View: https://youtu.be/ZMIFJrr1q1k?si=Sj30VmlPSb6YePLT

Last Edited:
Looks like these things allow people that don't care much about accuracy to begin with, shoot a lot more at a time even more inaccurate. Yeah?

Looks like these things allow people that don't care much about accuracy to begin with, shoot a lot more at a time even more inaccurate. Yeah?
Exactly! Watch these shorts

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/0sb5mg6Euqw?si=GTcQtL6c9eqiyaen

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/sU8v7500vHw?si=ocyEqKksRBWzwVzb

Having said that though, you can get good at double taps. And for wasting ammo in a fun way, yeah they do that. Just don't expect them to be useful other than that. All imo. Might be worth the $169 just for range toy use with a braced Glock. Without a brace it would kinda suck I would think.

Last Edited:
I think binary is better for .22 in terms of recoil and wasting ammo cost and lack of use for self defense. Here's a 10 round burst on the 15-22

From what I've seen a lot of guys spend $650 for a binary trigger for an mp5 and sell it soon after. It's nothing like full auto. It's choppy and innacurate as hell (excluding double tap use with practice I mean). 22 plinking none of that really matters which is why to me it makes sense for .22

Last Edited:
Not just that but also the Hughes Amendment to the Firearms Owners "protection" Act of 1986, in which civilians cannot own "machine guns" made after 1986 without being LEO, Military, or FFL SOT class license holder :rolleyes:
Yup. Those that wish to keep legal and play with FA pay through the nose and wait months for approval. Criminals just buy a cheap, black market conversion. Yet the mentally defective gun-grabbers cry for yet another ban. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Exactly! Watch these shorts

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/0sb5mg6Euqw?si=GTcQtL6c9eqiyaen

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/sU8v7500vHw?si=ocyEqKksRBWzwVzb

Having said that though, you can get good at double taps. And for wasting ammo in a fun way, yeah they do that. Just don't expect them to be useful other than that. All imo. Might be worth the $169 just for range toy use with a braced Glock. Without a brace it would kinda suck I would think.
Those guys look like if they keep doing that, they're going to lose their grip at some point and their hand will end up in front of the muzzle. I want to always have full control of whatever firearm I'm shooting. Those guns aren't under control.

The .22 could be fun.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads