JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The amount of blades they sell through online retailers, this won't hurt them much besides maybe people local to them. I don't really see the hurt in this, but I guess if you guys won't buy them, myself and others will.

I can't say I expect them to defend the 2nd (it would be nice), but they're a knife company that sells to more people than just 2A supporters. I'm assuming they got paid for this service.

But....to each their own.

The amount of blades they sell through online retailers, this won't hurt them much besides maybe people local to them. I don't really see the hurt in this, but I guess if you guys won't buy them, myself and others will.

I can't say I expect them to defend the 2nd (it would be nice), but they're a knife company that sells to more people than just 2A supporters. I'm assuming they got paid for this service.

You don't think a large portion of their target customers are gun owners? I don't know a lot of government agencies buying knives from them, its a lot of individual customer sales.

Somehow I can't picture a bunch of antis lining up to buy Infidel knives. There will always be those who support companies no matter what they do. Scabs fill that roll when they cross picket lines.

This made me VERY sad. Have a few BM knives. One of them is over a couple decades old. I will never buy another thing they make. As others said they could have just said no. How blind whoever made the choice to do this has to be.
I can't imagine what logic the BM executive was using when they made this decision. And to let them take pics too????

You don't think a large portion of their target customers are gun owners? I don't know a lot of government agencies buying knives from them, its a lot of individual customer sales.

I know plenty of gun owners that have benchmades, sure. But non-gun owners outnumber us, do they not? Especially in the PNW. Being that benchmade knives are sold online, I'd guess their sales are not ONLY, or even mainly purchased from gun owners.

But we can pretend gun owners are the only people that buy slightly expensive knives I guess...

I can't imagine what logic the BM executive was using when they made this decision. And to let them take pics too????
They probably thought. "We have the tooling to do this, and it's pretty easy money."

Just to point out, I'm not a BM "fan-boy", I have purchased more knives of other brands if anything. I carry what works the best for me, which has mainly been benchmades. I had a Spyderco Paramilitary 2, but the tip bent super easy, to the point I don't even know when I bent it. So I don't use it because their warranty is non-existent, so I can't get it fixed properly.

They make more than infidels. I don't understand why anyone would spend that much $$$ on a OTF honestly.
I realize they make many models of knives but antis are generally an easily offended bunch, and would be less likely to patronize a company who uses Infidel as a name for one of their products. It's a pretty sure bet that vast majority of BM's customers are gun owners or 2A supporters.

I realize they make many models of knives but antis are generally an easily offended bunch, and would be less likely to patronize a company who uses Infidel as a name for one of their products. It's a pretty sure bet that vast majority of BM's customers are gun owners or 2A supporters.
Older, weaker anti 2A people.. sure.. but have ya seen the average anti-fa rioter? :eek: these are often knife nuts...... how many gamer kids do you know that ordered cheap "katanas, shuriken, tantos"? How about the lot of fishermen on ifish who have said they dont believe in gun rights... how many buy knives....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top