JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oops. I meant...licker

Our Governor is married and has a husband, though. But it is what they call an "open marriage", and she is allowed to have girlfriends.

Here is a photo of Governor Brown at a Basic Rights Oregon gala fundraiser in Portland, where the local lesbian rock and roll singer Storm Large gave her a big passionate kiss in front of the gay crowd to wild applause.

This was never reported on by any mainstream media, though:

Kate_and_Storm__360_360_90.jpg

I wonder if her husband would tolerate other boyfriends too?

Has anyone here tried hitting on the Governor? Maybe she would like even more variety in the bedroom?

No one really knows how many female friends the Governor may have:

kate_brown_1_400_400_90.jpg

Our Governor is married and has a husband, though. But it is what they call an "open marriage", and she is allowed to have girlfriends.

Here is a photo of Governor Brown at a Basic Rights Oregon gala fundraiser in Portland, where the local lesbian rock and roll singer Storm Large gave her a big passionate kiss in front of the gay crowd to wild applause.

View attachment 259141

Has anyone here tried hitting on the Governor? Maybe she would like even more variety in the bedroom?

View attachment 259142
I am not sure, and may be wrong, but calling out someone for the how they live their life in disapproving tones seems to be childish banter when it's the same thing pro Firearm folks are often defending with their rights to defend their friend and communities, put food on the table, act out traditions, or enjoy the sporting activities.

Leave the poop flinging to the monkeys if you want to be taken seriously by the rest of society. We need those votes as much as our own.

Well said, WW--the gal I'm in a relationship with is a bit "unconventional," but she's also one of us on gun rights... we need to be careful whose cornflakes we pee in unnecessarily.

I'm sure there's plenty of more substantive issues we can use against her, like affiliations with known Radicals and Communists...

I am not sure, and may be wrong, but calling out someone for the how they live their life in disapproving tones seems to be childish banter when it's the same thing pro Firearm folks are often defending with their rights to defend their friend and communities, put food on the table, act out traditions, or enjoy the sporting activities.

Leave the poop flinging to the monkeys if you want to be taken seriously by the rest of society. We need those votes as much as our own.

People said the same thing about Kitzhaber and his girlfriend. It was his private business, and nothing the public should be concerned about. Yet, how did that all turn out? He made her Oregon's First Lady, taking on all of those official duties, despite the fact that they were not married, maintained separate homes, and did not live with one another all that much. Then we discovered that she was an admitted criminal, and was engaging in some rather shady political shenanigans.

Sorry, I am just too old fashioned to be in favor of these modern ways.

I don't believe in having children out of wedlock either, yet the majority of children in our country are now being born without parents that are married.

So I guess that I am critical of most of our present day society. I'm still sort of living back in the '60's

People said the same thing about Kitzhaber and his girlfriend. It was his private business, and nothing the public should be concerned about. Yet, how did that all turn out? He made her Oregon's First Lady, taking on all of those official duties, despite the fact that they were not married, maintained separate homes, and did not live with one another all that much. Then we discovered that she was an admitted criminal, and was engaging in some rather shady political shenanigans.

Sorry, I am just too old fashioned to be in favor of these modern ways.

I don't believe in having children out of wedlock either, yet the majority of children in our country are now being born without parents that are married.

So I guess that I am critical of most of our present day society. I'm still sort of living back in the '60's

I guess my only response to that, is that marriage is a religious act, and not everyone shares a faith that requires marriage as an approval and or milestone in life. This country was partly founded by people that didn't want their beliefs dictated to them, so I try to encourage folks to live up to that standard when they want to try and press american values.

I have watched this thread closely and wasn't going to respond.

But.

Seriously, why are we still trying to be the nice guys. Oh don't bring up her sexuality. That's offensive. Blah blah blah.

We are losing this battle.

Throw the whole darn kitchen sink at them. Beat them with whatever the hell we can get our hands on.

They have made gay cool. Pot cool. Christianity bad. Guns bad. Normal American life that founded this nation bad.

We need to turn the freaking tide. They play dirty, why can't we.

Oh but, Reno911, that would be playing like they do, we are better than that....

Well how far has that gotten us?

After our Bloomberg Bolsheviks get back into session in a few months, I expect to see HB3200 (http://gov.oregonlive.com/bill/2013/HB3200/) brought back up, probably with even more onerous additions. I have no faith in fellow Oregonians to challenge these democrats in the next election cycle. In the 5 years I have lived in Oregon, I see it becoming more progressive and more entitlement driven every year.

The problem seems to be that there has been no adjustments to how we combat ant-gunners.
We just keep beating the same rock and then all act surprised when it ends up the same, I have been here decades and there once was a very strong opposition, now its just same ole same ole and I tell you that is not going to fly.

We need to turn the freaking tide. They play dirty, why can't we.
Oh but, Reno911, that would be playing like they do, we are better than that....
Well how far has that gotten us?

I 100% agree, you know the rules of engagement only work if both sides obey the system.
For the last 8 years we ( conservatives pro-gun persons) obey all rules and conduct meanwhile time and time again the antis violate any ethics and we and our voices like the NRA and OFF still play fair.
If we do not change the game the game will end and it wont be pretty.

I 100% agree, you know the rules of engagement only work if both sides obey the system.
For the last 8 years we ( conservatives pro-gun persons) obey all rules and conduct meanwhile time and time again the antis violate any ethics and we and our voices like the NRA and OFF still play fair.
If we do not change the game the game will end and it wont be pretty.
I agree a new strategy may be in order, but the ideals are not losing by mud slinging, it's losing because pro gun folks are doing very little to demonstrate responsible ways to use firearms. Liberals are using media to overload society, pro gun folks, anti folks, and indifferent people with negative views.

It doesn't matter that a million guns are on the streets daily without evil, it matters that we have little contributions to counter the few negatives because guns are currently a taboo we try and hide with conceal carry, and attitudes that drive outsiders away from our culture.

This month has a lot of activities to try and draw women into shooting that raises money for breast cancer. Activities like that need to shine in the public face if we want to win.

This is a war of hearts, not a war of logic.. We keep bringing the wrong tools to the table. Think there is a quote about knives and gun fights that might relate.

There's a time and a place for salacious stuff... but, batting for both teams and having an open relationship aren't as punchy as, say, associating with a NAMBLA member or other pederast/symp thereof.

Which is why political operative Brad Dayspring needs to be purged on the GOP side as well, since he keeps a known pedo in his inner circle.

I'm sure that we can find plenty of scandal in corruption and cronyism... we just need to put the right spin on it and get the word out.

I agree a new strategy may be in order, but the ideals are not losing by mud slinging, it's losing because pro gun folks are doing very little to demonstrate responsible ways to use firearms. Liberals are using media to overload society, pro gun folks, anti folks, and indifferent people with negative views.

It doesn't matter that a million guns are on the streets daily without evil, it matters that we have little contributions to counter the few negatives because guns are currently a taboo we try and hide with conceal carry, and attitudes that drive outsiders away from our culture.

This month has a lot of activities to try and draw women into shooting that raises money for breast cancer. Activities like that need to shine in the public face if we want to win.

This is a war of hearts, not a war of logic.. We keep bringing the wrong tools to the table. Think there is a quote about knives and gun fights that might relate.

Another tool we do not use and the Antis do is education, even though their education is totally wacko, they still get the average Joe to listen something that is lost on our side. The only advocates we have are strictly gun owners and then they need to be motivated. The Antis have ...themselves and go about educating those that are confused or unsure. California worked on educating fear and need to the people where there was no fear or need they created it. There will be more shootings in colleges in California now that Conceal is banned on Campus, you can take it to the bank they are hoping a shooting occurs so even more fear can be enacted and more laws passed.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 259141

View attachment 259142

:s0038:

Another tool we do not use and the Antis do is education, even though their education is totally wacko, they still get the average Joe to listen something that is lost on our site. the only advocates we have are strictly gun owners and then they need to be motivated. The Antis have ...themselves and go about educating those that are confused or unsure. California worked on educating fear and need to the people where there was no fear or need the created it. There will be more shootings in colleges in California now that Conceal is banned on Campus, you can take it to the bank they are hoping a shooting occurs so even more fear can be enacted and more laws passed.
Positive public education is exactly what I am talking about.

This weekend the local Cabelas had a women's day to promote this same positive outreach. They had educational activities, coupon and gift bags, and various other things going on that tried to make it inviting. I have never seen so many families in the store since it opened.

But.

Seriously, why are we still trying to be the nice guys. Oh don't bring up her sexuality. That's offensive. Blah blah blah.

It's entirely off point. Instead of arguing in favor of gun rights, you are complaining that your opponent is a bisexual. -The argument is over gun rights, not what your opponent does in the bedroom with another consenting adult. As they said in Star Wars, "Stay on Target..."

No one sitting in his or her home, conflicted about the gun issue, will be swayed to the pro-gun side based on the governor's choice of adult sex partners.

Calling her out for being bisexual or being in an open marriage may make you feel better but it lends support the anti-gun side's claim that gun owners are bigots who are so unreasonable that their concerns should be ignored.

The anti-gun side wants to delegitimize gun owners and, in doing so, the right to bear arms. That's why they try to paint us as racists or bigots. That's why they tried to conflate gun rights with antebellum patrols to find runaway slaves. Generally speaking, people are not interested in listening to or helping racists or bigots.

Heading down that path, even a little bit, harms a good cause.

The emotional counter to hit 'em on is this:

It's simply IMPOSSIBLE to disarm the bad guys, and at best the police are ten minutes away. Which of the following sounds more appealing?
A. Improvise as best as you can, possibly having to watch your loved ones be left to the attacker's mercy or lack thereof.
B. Have the option to have at least equal capability yourself, and maybe you and a few of your new closest friends shut the guy down as soon as he starts.

Some wordsmithing required of course, I'm just suggesting a skeleton to build on. The main thrust is, get them thinking about how these things really go down, and get them to imagine themselves and their loved ones being there and what they'd want available to buy the 10-15 minutes for the cavalry to ride to the rescue.

Last Edited:
The emotional counter to hit 'em on is this:

It's simply IMPOSSIBLE to disarm the bad guys, and at best the police are ten minutes away. Which of the following sounds more appealing?
A. Improvise as best as you can, possibly having to watch your loved ones be left to the attacker's mercy or lack thereof.
B. Have the option to have at least equal capability yourself, and maybe you and a few of your new closest friends shut the guy down as soon as he starts.

Some wordsmithing required of course, I'm just suggesting a skeleton to build on. The main thrust is, get them thinking about how these things really go down, and get them to imagine themselves and their loved ones being there and what they'd want available to buy the 10-15 minutes for the cavalry to ride to the rescue.
This is not a bad stance, but it is a little narrow in scope. People hunt for sport and food, compete for sport and pleasure, as well as burn off stress just like golf and going to the movies. We need those folks votes, and we need to shine them in a positive light too. Culture is part of this as much as self defense, and we need to work every angle we can.

Hanging on to self defense is just backing into a corner where they have too much ammo about our side being paranoid.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top