JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It shouldn't be a shock that a Constitutionally protected right is just as valid outside your home as in. The Ninth Circus is such a joke we're all pleasantly surprised they agreed with reality. That speaks volumes about that particular court. :s0112:

We have a republican run Senate, there's nothing stopping him from getting his appointments through. Sounds like he's just not doing his job.
More like overwhelming... His predecessor was busy trying to gut the courts, leaving Trump with a helluva mop up task... Think of Trump as a reconstructionist, kinda like rebuilding Watts after the riots...

Edited to correct the autocorrect words that turned out to be incorrect.... Grrrrr...

Last Edited:
I didn't find this on the search - if a thread is here, ok to merge.

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2018/07/24/12-17808.pdf

The panel reversed the district court's dismissal of claims brought against the County of Hawaii, dismissed plaintiff's appeal as to the State of Hawaii, and remanded, in plaintiff's 42 U.S.C. § 1983 action alleging that the denial of his application for a handgun license violated his Second Amendment right to carry a loaded firearm in public for self defense.

This case was not selected for the US Supreme Court.
9th means it impacts the NW immediately.

Appeals court rules Constitution protects right to openly carry gun in public

Any word on if the 59 pages specifies if "LOADED" open carry is protected by the Second Amendment or not?

It would be great if the Multnomah County Firearms Ordinance went away. Portland is the New Jersy of the west coast, standing ready to ensnare all innocent out of state travelers who dare to keep a loaded magazine in their glove box.

Any word on if the 59 pages specifies if "LOADED" open carry is protected by the Second Amendment or not?

It would be great if the Multnomah County Firearms Ordinance went away. Portland is the New Jersy of the west coast, standing ready to ensnare all innocent out of state travelers who dare to keep a loaded magazine in their glove box.

I know what you're saying here but it would have been absolute insanity for our founding fathers to enshrine the right to keep and bear (carry) an UNLOADED weapon. Not that some liberal politician won't try to make a case for that. :rolleyes:

I know what you're saying here but it would have been absolute insanity for our founding fathers to enshrine the right to keep and bear (carry) an UNLOADED weapon. Not that some liberal politician won't try to make a case for that. :rolleyes:

Insanity is exactly what California was like prior to 2015. I hope that this ruling will do away with 12031(e) checks.

If it's unloaded carry, it better be allowed in bars...

I get your pun, but just to clarify "Bar carry" is legal in Oregon and illegal in Washington.

Just checked!
Weather report says : "Hell has frozen over"!
Area ranchers are reporting increase in sightings of unicorns!
CNN and MSNBC are reporting they cannot believe how delighted they are that God gave Donald Trump to be President during these historical days and they want illegals to be returned to home of record!!

Just checked!
Weather report says : "Hell has frozen over"!
Area ranchers are reporting increase in sightings of unicorns!
CNN and MSNBC are reporting they cannot believe how delighted they are that God gave Donald Trump to be President during these historical days and they want illegals to be returned to home of record!!

I know right? Who kidnapped the members of the 9th Circus and replaced them with sane, reasonable people?

E

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads