JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day. And every once in awhile the planets align and draw two conservative justices in the 9th (there aren't that many of them).

But fear not my dear friends. I'm sure the 9th will ultimately live up to it's reputation for liberal stupidity. It will be a miracle if an en banc hearing isn't requested and this will most assuredly be overturned if it is. :rolleyes:

You misspelled, "expire"..... just sayin' ;)

I was trying to be polite!
iu.png

Then I guess he should start doing his job. What's taking him so long?

What's taking him so long?! Only every big-government loving, statist-quisling that's working in a "deep state" GS job, and those in the Senate who keep shouting, "resist", and those in the congress who pray for impeachment..... that's what's taking him so long.

What's taking him so long?! Only every big-government loving, statist-quisling that's working in a "deep state" GS job, and those in the Senate who keep shouting, "resist", and those in the congress who pray for impeachment..... that's what's taking him so long.

We have a republican run Senate, there's nothing stopping him from getting his appointments through. Sounds like he's just not doing his job.

There's nothing wrong with being hopeful of your enemies' demise.... and they ARE my (mortal) enemies. o_O

They are your mortal enemy, So which would you kill first? And why?

Just so we're clear you believe liberals are your mortal enemy and you hope they all die. That include liberal members of this website?

The nomination process allows Senators a chance to weigh in on a judicial nominee from their home state by submitting a blue-colored form called the "blue slip." A positive blue slip signals the Senate to move forward with the nomination process. A negative blue slip, or withholding it altogether, signals a senator's objection and almost always stalls the nomination.

The Republicans have a slim majority in the Senate, 51-49 but with McCain out its only 50-49. The Republicans have now confirmed a judge from Wisconsin even though one of the home state Senators withheld her blue slip.

So Senate rules are a hindrance to a speedy process.

Of course in California prior to 2015 than meant UNLOADED open carry only with frequent chamber and magazine checks by police. I wonder if it will go back to that or will they finally get true open carry? If so I am sure that a FOID card will be required. Have to give the cops some reason to ask "where are your papers"!

They are your mortal enemy, So which would you kill first? And why?

Just so we're clear you believe liberals are your mortal enemy and you hope they all die. That include liberal members of this website?

Nice attempt to put words in my mouth, reading my mind, and setting the narrative.... fail. :rolleyes:

No, not ALL liberals. Just the ones with the power to frak with my life, and attempting to subvert the Constitution.... just so we're clear. o_O

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews