JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Extremism and admitting you want to kill and see your political rivals dead is terrorism.

Have a look at all the subversion that takes place daily in this country and tell me that statement holds any water there, Sport!
Lets see, Kathy Griffith makes a "Statement" Ashly Judd, Amy Schumer, Rosey O, ect............All make statements far worse then Stomper, and yet its Stomper you call out, Boy that's really reaching!

@bolus , are you going to start open carrying a S&W 500 ?

View attachment 481380

no, you still have to grant the police full access to your medical records, get clearance from your doctor, and send your fingerprints to the FBI criminal database (which you have to pay the state for the honor) and then pay for a $200 pistol permit class (only hosted 3 hours away from me when I work) to get the permission to wait 14 days to buy a pistol (you only get a 7 day window to buy the pistol when the permit is granted otherwise you got to start over). If you want another pistol you do the same crap again.

I'm done following all that garbage. F-that

Just days ago a guy shot and killed a police officer (known criminal, long rap sheet) and they were telling people to "lock your doors" because he was on the run. Laws did not stop him from getting a pistol and killing someone with it.

And Yeah, locking my door will stop him. :confused:

Have a look at all the subversion that takes place daily in this country and tell me that statement holds any water there, Sport!
Lets see, Kathy Griffith makes a "Statement" Ashly Judd, Amy Schumer, Rosey O, ect............All make statements far worse then Stomper, and yet its Stomper you call out, Boy that's really reaching!
I agree that all of those aren't any good, I don't support any language threating to kill, or hope the death over politics views when we're all Americans.

I missed all the drama... darn!

Well I certainly believe that no permit should be required to open carry, especially if it is a place you can shoot. Sounds like good news to me!

Of course in California prior to 2015 than meant UNLOADED open carry only with frequent chamber and magazine checks by police. I wonder if it will go back to that or will they finally get true open carry? If so I am sure that a FOID card will be required. Have to give the cops some reason to ask "where are your papers"!
The carrying of an unloaded weapon is no carry right at all. Most certainly the right enumerated in 2a is the carrying...or "bearing" of a LOADED firearm. Carrying unloaded firearms back then was unheard of. Which isn't to say that California liberal idiots won't try to push for ULOC. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top