JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I heard the BART spokeswoman later added, the police were there in 5 minutes and drew some very nice chalk lines around the crime scene. Some of the best she's ever seen. Governor Jerry Brown was pleased at the outcome. The thought that local citizens were merely beat up and robbed in a secure area and camera, confirmed his philosophy that, hey, as long as I'm safe.

I for one won't be using BART. That area it is very difficult to get a CCW permit, to boot. Plus, I doubt discharging a weapon to save your wallet would be OK even if outnumbered 40 to 1. A pity there weren't half a dozen marines or so on the car. Since there seems to be no call by the libs to stop rioting these kids are taking it to another level.

Brutus Out

I grew up near there, and rode BART pretty regularly as a kid.
I distinctly remember a large black teen with no shirt, dragging a large knife across his chest drawing blood and saying "Ozzy Osborne" when he found out we were on our way to a "Day On The Green" concert at the Oakland Coliseum in 1978 (yes, I'm old).
There's NO WAY I would be on a BART train in, or near Oakland at 9:30 on a Saturday night:eek:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews