JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed that the Wes Knodel Gun Show, scheduled for this weekend (Sat 24 and Sun 25) at the Deschutes County Expo Center, is not listed on the Events calendar. Are there any fellow members from the Bend/Redmond area planning to attend?

Although I've only attended once before and found the offerings to be somewhat underwhelming, particularly in terms of newer items, I do think it's an interesting expo for those looking for older firearms. I'm considering giving it another shot and stopping by again, maybe there are some new vendors this time around. Anyone score anything cool there?

I will be attending Saturday. I am not expecting much as the days of the gun show deals are long gone, but it is still good to talk to friends and look at gun stuff for a couple hours....

I noticed that the Wes Knodel Gun Show, scheduled for this weekend (Sat 24 and Sun 25) at the Deschutes County Expo Center, is not listed on the Events calendar. Are there any fellow members from the Bend/Redmond area planning to attend?

Although I've only attended once before and found the offerings to be somewhat underwhelming, particularly in terms of newer items, I do think it's an interesting expo for those looking for older firearms. I'm considering giving it another shot and stopping by again, maybe there are some new vendors this time around. Anyone score anything cool there?
I am planning on going to see what they have tomorrow. I am really hoping I can find some treasures.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top