JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I used to travel BART quite a bit--not game to drive in SF or pay the parking fees.

On one trip, 4 or 5 gents got on at the Walnut Creek station and put us in an uncomfortable situation during the long run under the SF Bay. Not good.

I carried Fox Labs pepper spray, but in a BART car that is not the best solution.

What was that guy's name year's ago in New York City subway that unloaded his 38 on five little punks paralyzed one and I think two died and the court case went on for years I think it was in 80's or 90s

What was that guy's name year's ago in New York City subway that unloaded his 38 on five little punks paralyzed one and I think two died and the court case went on for years I think it was in 80's or 90s

Bronson, Charles Bronson ..................................................
bronson_zpskkifk6ud.jpg

Dec 22 1984 Bernard Goetze shoots 4 muggers on subway in New York City he turned him self in 9 day's later and was charged with multiple count 's of attempted murder and other things but was found not guilty on all charges except carrying a unlicensed fire arm

I just google new York subway shooting and it came up he fired five shots from a Smith and Wesson 38 at point blank range hitting all four guys one was paralyzed none of them died but the one who was just shot in the arm was later convicted of rape and served 25 year's 17 months after his release from prison he killed himself in a hotel by overdose of pills

I just google new York subway shooting and it came up he fired five shots from a Smith and Wesson 38 at point blank range hitting all four guys one was paralyzed none of them died but the one who was just shot in the arm was later convicted of rape and served 25 year's 17 months after his release from prison he killed himself in a hotel by overdose of pills
IIRC, he did stand over one of the muggers, say something like "have another" and then shoot him again after he had already stopped attacking. Now, in a closed environment like that, I might still be in fear for my life, but I think there may have been better choices available to him that channeling Bronson.

ETA: Here is the quote in his confession. I was a little off.

Last Edited:
IIRC, he did stand over one of the muggers, say something like "have another" and then shoot him again after he had already stopped attacking. Now, in a closed environment like that, I might still be in fear for my life, but I think there may have been better choices available to him that channeling Bronson.
Lol probley would have been OK if he didn't say anything but who cares they got what they deserve they said they where just pan handle but if you're pan handle you don't ask for a certain amount they demand $5 bucks that's not pan handle that's robbery pan handle is DO YOU HAVE SPARE CHAINGE

IIRC, he did stand over one of the muggers, say something like "have another" and then shoot him again after he had already stopped attacking.
IIRC he was assaulted by some screwdriver wielding punks who demanded 'Quowtas' fo' video gamz' to which he replied "I have something for each of you' - then fired.

IIRC he was assaulted by some screwdriver wielding punks who demanded 'Quowtas' fo' video gamz' to which he replied "I have something for each of you' - then fired.
I should clarify - I think what he did initially was very justified. I think that the jury was correct in acquitting him. I think the final shot and the confession were what lost the civil case for him.

I should clarify - I think what he did initially was very justified. I think that the jury was correct in acquitting him. I think the final shot and the confession were what lost the civil case for him.
Who cares bout a civil case OJ LOST HIS CIVIL CASE TO LOL IF YOU DON'T GOT SH!+ THEY CAN'T TAKE bubblegum BUT YOUR RIGHT DON'T SAY NOTHING EXCEPT TALK TO MY LAWYER

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top