JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you listen to National Public Radio (NPR)?

• Yes

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • In small doses. It's all I can stand.

Votes: 25 20.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
I was at an all day training event this weekend. After a day of shooting we were packing up our guns and gear and I saw one of the cars had an Oregon Public Broadcasting (OPB) sticker on it. I thought "wow," talk about cross-demographics! But now I wonder how many on here listen to public radio. Are we required to listen only to Rush and friends, or are we 2A people a pretty diverse lot? Would you like to catch some gun talk "between two ferns" on All Things Considered? BBC Gun News Hour?
You tell me.

I listen to NPR. It changes over the years as to what shows it gets. There are a show or two now that I CAN'T listen to because it's all about that guy. Most of the shows I listen to aren't political. But when they do interviews they do, IMO, give the guest space to talk. It's not the normal 3 people talking over each other.

I prefer to have a perspective from every angle so I can make up my own mind. So NPR, FOX, CNN, and the POTUS channel are all assigned to presets on my sat radio.

I used to listen to NPR when I paid attention to the "news"

Never had any problem with political biases. I mean, they obviously speak the language of their demographic so things can be presented in a slightly annoyingly pandering way, but they always manage to balance out the points.

Forget them for any kind of 2A debate though. "Common sense," and all that bull bubblegum

I listen to NPR, drive a Prius, drink lattes, donate to ACLU, and, by the last count, have around 800 guns, split roughly down the middle between handguns and long guns.

I don't listen, but I also don't judge people for listening to whatever they want. I don't want uniformity, I do actually want freedom and diversity.

I listen to NPR whenever I'm in the car driving to /fro work. Where i'm at its either that or the same old music or Ranchero music. I would shove a pencil through one side and out the other if I had to listen to conservative talk radio.

I can listen to something and not let it mutate my brain.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top