JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Do you listen to National Public Radio (NPR)?

• Yes

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • No

Votes: 61 49.2%
  • In small doses. It's all I can stand.

Votes: 25 20.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
I was at an all day training event this weekend. After a day of shooting we were packing up our guns and gear and I saw one of the cars had an Oregon Public Broadcasting (OPB) sticker on it. I thought "wow," talk about cross-demographics! But now I wonder how many on here listen to public radio. Are we required to listen only to Rush and friends, or are we 2A people a pretty diverse lot? Would you like to catch some gun talk "between two ferns" on All Things Considered? BBC Gun News Hour?
You tell me.

I listen to NPR. It changes over the years as to what shows it gets. There are a show or two now that I CAN'T listen to because it's all about that guy. Most of the shows I listen to aren't political. But when they do interviews they do, IMO, give the guest space to talk. It's not the normal 3 people talking over each other.

I prefer to have a perspective from every angle so I can make up my own mind. So NPR, FOX, CNN, and the POTUS channel are all assigned to presets on my sat radio.

I used to listen to NPR when I paid attention to the "news"

Never had any problem with political biases. I mean, they obviously speak the language of their demographic so things can be presented in a slightly annoyingly pandering way, but they always manage to balance out the points.

Forget them for any kind of 2A debate though. "Common sense," and all that bull bubblegum

I listen to NPR, drive a Prius, drink lattes, donate to ACLU, and, by the last count, have around 800 guns, split roughly down the middle between handguns and long guns.

I don't listen, but I also don't judge people for listening to whatever they want. I don't want uniformity, I do actually want freedom and diversity.

I listen to NPR whenever I'm in the car driving to /fro work. Where i'm at its either that or the same old music or Ranchero music. I would shove a pencil through one side and out the other if I had to listen to conservative talk radio.

I can listen to something and not let it mutate my brain.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top