JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is all comedy gold ... I am curious what the conviction rate is or if the US attorney general ever goes after 4473's. The evidence is pretty clear after he wrote about it LOL. Oh well his class isn't convicted of anything but civil matters.

Brandon smacked his head while exiting the chopper today.
LOLOLOLOL, I had to dude.

682a22339318ac2dbf68e45511c3c4ee_640x640.jpg

...and neglected to return the Marine's salute before stumbling off dazed and confused...

That is so disrespectful... to that Marine.

That demented potato walks like he's got a major load in his Depends...

That is so disrespectful... to that Marine.
If you don't even know where you are, is it still disrespectful?
I'm serious man. The guy ISN"T THERE! NO ONE IS HOME! What's disrespectful is the people that are pulling the wool over their bases eyes by standing that poor guy up in front of them pretending he's cognizant of what's going on. Damn them all.

If you don't even know where you are, is it still disrespectful?
I'm serious man. The guy ISN"T THERE! NO ONE IS HOME! What's disrespectful is the people that are pulling the wool over their bases eyes by standing that poor guy up in front of them pretending he's cognizant of what's going on. Damn them all.
What are their plans for the presidential debates? Are they going to jack him up on some powerful medications in order to make him barely cognizant for an hour and then wheel him to his isolation room afterwards?

Is he going to be able to campaign?

What are their plans for the presidential debates? Are they going to jack him up on some powerful medications in order to make him barely cognizant for an hour and then wheel him to his isolation room afterwards?

Is he going to be able to campaign?
Brandon has this, they are already counting his ballots.
👍

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR