JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is nothing American about the XD. It's still made in Croatia. Always has been.
If people would listen to what I was saying, there wouldn't be any confusion that I was referring to the grip angle of a 1911. That's as American as they get. Now that being said, all of my XD's are better than any Glock that I've EVER fired. Both equally reliable, but the XD is a better fit. Now please, let me know why I'm dumb because I did not choose a pistol that others shoot well, but not me. 😁

If people would listen to what I was saying, there wouldn't be any confusion that I was referring to the grip angle of a 1911. That's as American as they get. Now that being said, all of my XD's are better than any Glock that I've EVER fired. Both equally reliable, but the XD is a better fit. Now please, let me know why I'm dumb because I did not choose a pistol that others shoot well, but not me. 😁
I like my cheap xd sc. Honestly don't understand the hate it seems to generate. Just as reliable as any other pistol I've own, shoots decent groups and doesn't randomly fire while sitting in my holster lol.

I'd prefer the xd not have that rear grip safety but I haven't had any misfires because of it after well over a 1,000 rounds.

I think you guys are missing how to be classy about this. You, uncultured heathens!

It's not "Glock it!"

It's: "Please prepare my pizza to the likes of Gaston"

1697087370959.jpeg

Immediately you will be able to talk in a thick Austrian accent and beautiful European women (like the fem-fatale of Bond Films) will flock to your side…

I swear, it gets tiresome having to teach you guys everything.

I like my cheap xd sc. Honestly don't understand the hate it seems to generate. Just as reliable as any other pistol I've own, shoots decent groups and doesn't randomly fire while sitting in my holster lol.

I'd prefer the xd not have that rear grip safety but I haven't had any misfires because of it after well over a 1,000 rounds.
I bought an XD40SC years ago and have fired over 3K rounds out of it over the years. I carried it my XD for a number of years until I bought a HK VP9 more than 9 years ago now. I carry my VP9 but now that it is fall weather I carry my G17 instead.

There is a never ending "thing" about guns like this. MANY have their favorite and love to hate on anything else. Most of its done in fun but some really do go over the top on it. Never bothered me any as the guns I have just work or I would no longer have them. :D

1911s are cool. I would still choose a Glock over one though.
Being a HUGE 1911 fanboy from before I could even start school I will always love them. I am one of few 1911 guys who do admit there are FAR better designs now. Still if we ever get something super futuristic I am sure I will still be carrying my 1911.:D
I have LONG said if I had to run into a shop to grab a gun I could not test? I would head for the Glocks. While I have never liked them if I had to bet my life on a pistol I could not first test? Glock would be the first one I would go looking for. There is just no getting around the fact that its super rare to take one out of the box that does not just work from round one.

There is a never ending "thing" about guns like this. MANY have their favorite and love to hate on anything else. Most of its done in fun but some really do go over the top on it. Never bothered me any as the guns I have just work or I would no longer have them. :D
Many of us get a kick out of bashing each other's choices, don't mean a thing by it and don't get our panties in a bunch when they crap on our gun choices. It's all good.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews