JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When you're rockin' "Perfection" there's absolutely nothing to argue about or get panties in a twist………….Just ask any G44 owner :D:p
Ok, so I don't care for Glocks but can appreciate their absolute reliability, my hands just don't fit them. My XD's fit my hand so well I'm comfortable taking them to the 100yard range anytime. They are every bit as reliable, have a grip safety, and where they really stand out from the Glocks-some of them even tell you where to grip them. Ok, so that one is a little bit of an embarrassment, but doesn't affect anything but the price, I'll take any advantage I can.

It's sad that individuals see a black, polymer framed, striker fired pistol and immediately label it as a Glock.

I guess that's just a validation of the popularity of Glock. Everyone strives to be them. Yet, there is only one Perfection.

Lol.
Sorry, I really didn't look at the pic closely. Was busy with other things. I promise to bring in the forensics boys next time I try to make an admittedly mediocre funny post 😆

Sorry, I really didn't look at the pic closely. Was busy with other things. I promise to bring in the forensics boys next time I try to make an admittedly mediocre funny post 😆
I can tell….

It takes less than a second to realize that's not a Glock. Hell I didn't even have to click on the photo. Lol.

Yeah I don't think forensics, three letter agencies or a slide rule is required to see it's not a Glock. I suppose for people that aren't in to guns at all it might be hard to distinguish but anyone who's fired a gun in the last 40 years should be able to recognize one. :D

Kinda spelled out innit.
Screenshot_20231012-180554_Chrome~2.jpg

And the fact "Glock" was used in parentheses as a generic term SHOULD have avoided the silly bickering. But reading for context is not everyone's cup of tea…
Call it what it is.

And the fact "Glock" was used in parentheses as a generic term SHOULD have avoided the silly bickering. But reading for context is not everyone's cup of tea…
Awwww don't be like that. Take you lumps. You earned them. :D

It's sad that individuals see a black, polymer framed, striker fired pistol and immediately label it as a Glock.

I guess that's just a validation of the popularity of Glock. Everyone strives to be them. Yet, there is only one Perfection.

Lol.
CZ: PerfecCZion.

Last Edited:
I see that all the time though on pizza joint menus. "Loaded" veggie/mexican/baked potato/stuffed crust/hungry man's/etc etc etc pizza.

What's that one called? Loaded meat lovers? Loaded looters special?

With todays public school system I find it perfectly believable a newer employee may have innocently misunderstood a persons order. Just aiming to please!

I mean... if a sitting "highly educated" congressman believes pulling a fire alarm is how to unlock a door........................... :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews