JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

There has to be a good story behind this right? Used Norinco MAC90 AK-47 clone for half a mil start and 5 mil buy now. Oh, and 5k shipping. But it does come with three mags.

So what is the story? Really bad money laundering attempt? Coded communications for Chinese spies? Attempting to establish a paper trail for future government contract padding? Have a better guess?

There has to be a good story behind this right? Used Norinco MAC90 AK-47 clone for half a mil start and 5 mil buy now. Oh, and 5k shipping. But it does come with three mags.

So what is the story? Really bad money laundering attempt? Coded communications for Chinese spies? Attempting to establish a paper trail for future government contract padding? Have a better guess?
500,000.Chilean Pesos =around $531.something USD? :s0140:

Advertisement, and it worked as CLB got it posted here:

1707137479796.jpeg

Story behind the gun....

So there I was...
Operating for a super secret squirrel outfit..
It was at the battle of Macho Grande near Jackalope flats., where we had the worst firefight ever.
There we were....3 against a thousand....toughest three we ever faced.

Low on ammo and supplies...caught between a river and an opposing force...
I broke from cover and ran as fast as I could attempting to engage with the enemy commander.
Once I reached him....we fought hand to hand...Of course since I am a master of Ninjafu I quickly disabled my opponent.

Taking his rifle a magazine back as trophies ...which I have kept to this day.
Unfortunately times being as the are and my current undercover job as a clerk at the Circle K doesn't pay well...
I am forced to sell .
Andy

Last Edited:

Court order that owner must put his gun up for sale.

"I tried to sell it, Honey! Honest I did! I had it up on an auction site for months and months but nobody wanted it. Oh well. I guess it'll just have to go back in the safe..."

Hey at least if you take delivery in Oregon you could be saving up to $10,000 in sales tax!

Story behind the gun....

So there I was...
Operating for a super secret squirrel outfit..
It was at the battle of Macho Grande near Jackalope flats., where we had the worst firefight ever.
There we were....3 against a thousand....toughest three we ever faced.

Low on ammo and supplies...caught between a river and an opposing force...
I broke from cover and ran as fast as I could attempting to engage with the enemy commander.
Once I reached him....we fought hand to hand...Of course since I am a master of Ninjafu I quickly disabled my opponent.

Taking his rifle a magazine back as trophies ...which I have kept to this day.
Unfortunately times being as the are and my current undercover job as a clerk at the Circle K doesn't pay well...
I am forced to sell .
Andy
That was awesome Andy . I thought it was lines from " I'm gonna getcha sucker " movie . :). :) :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top