JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hay turbo when your eating pizza don't forget to wear a red make America great hat to prove your point of how peaceful and good members of society they are, we know the store owners smashed out their own windows to make the snowflakes look bad right
:s0001:

I was thinking the same. Although I was only going to suggest red white and blue. Don't want them to be SUPER TRIGGERED. Just triggered.

Im split on this one.

I just dont see it taking off... at the absolute most, protests similar to what we saw following the election, but nothing more.

Then again, these groups are probably feeling pretty pumped up right now... emboldened by police disengagement, popular media and Hollywood support, etc.
Its definitely not a hoax... people are really planning this, just depends on how many supporters are ready to commit to such an action for an indefinite period of time.

Depending on what you believe, there is certainly enough talk online about the groups who funnel money into the 'movement'... If those commentaries are to be believed...

This very tactic, these same financiers & this very goal have been tried and successfully so, Albeit under different circumstances.

Read about the Orange Revolution in Ukraine, where they were able to annul the election results and have another election, which turned out differently. Then once that failed candidate rand again, he won..... then in 2014 the same tactics were used... get as many people in the streets, be disruptive, violent, etc... for days Kiev was locked down... the protest took to being so disruptive that the president agreed to step down. THIS has worked in the past...

well, regarding the 'engage in violence' bit...

buried in the small font, and behind a very obscure link, you find the actual post being referenced

A Statement on Legal Matters regarding League events in Middle Tennes…

once you read the whole thing in context. It doesn't mean anything.

more media hype over nothing. The article makes it sound like they are planning to wade into the crowd swinging axe handles .....

when you see what it really means, not as threatening.

not advocating either side here... Just that the article is intentionally misleading.... Begging for another Charlottesville incident.

FB_IMG_1509126773114-346927.jpg

I would never have imagined anything like this, but who knows what these people will do. I guess just look for the people doing things they shouldn't be doing. But man if they are out in the streets impersonating officers........I almost didn't want to post this, but the thought that anyone would do this hadn't even crossed my mind.

All the violence they have promulgated and carried out. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near these imbeciles.

I guess act like a terrorist and get dealt with accordingly.

I searched around and only found this on one weirdo leftist site. They seemed to be saying that it was something made up by patriots? So that the Antifa fascists would end up fighting themselves. Which while that would seem like justice the media no matter what happens and who is involved is going to make it look like Antifa are the victims.

This whole thing seems like its gonna be a mess.

Anyone on here ex LEO and know how they would have dealt with this in their time? I like the idea of water cannons and letting them loose at the first signs of lunacy. Also when these clowns block streets how come they are not being arrested immediately?

I have met one guy who has quasi done a citizens arrest in my life time. I'm not sure if it meets the technical definition. I was working with this guy and he had some kids break into his rig out front of his house one night and try to make off with it. He went out with a shotgun and held them at gunpoint face down on the ground until the police arrived. He was pretty boisterous and you can imagine what he said. The kids basically pissed their pants. LOL when the cops showed up they calmly but a little nervously said "sir we'll take it from here lower the weapon okay?". :D IIRC they didn't even draw their guns. There was zero fight in the perps after being held at gun point for a while.

I'll probably be working at our tree farm (lumber trees). I'm always armed. I don't see the protesters going out of the city where there are lots of guns and less sympathetic "witnesses".

Does "citizens arrest" still apply? Or is that kidnapping now?

In the State of Washington you may be in trouble. A friend blocked the car of his crazy, totally drunk girlfriend in the driveway with his truck to keep her from driving. She called the cops and he got jailed for holding her against her will. No matter that he kept her off of the streets, that's what the cops are for... Huh? That's just forked up!

Oh! and she didn't get a drunk driving citation as she hadn't driven away yet...

Did I see in another thread that the Feds are planning to shut down com's on Saturday?
Some sort of "black out" drill.

Here we go:
Coronal Mass Ejection drill Nov 4th

It's just a drill, like any of the other multitudes of drills.

Has nothing to do with shutting down anything, but just to test backup systems which "should theoretically" continue to work after a CME type event.

The only true way to tell if they would work would be after an EMP/CME, and either they do or do not.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top