JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
$30 = 2 box of pistol ammo
$30 = 4 box of small bore rifle ammo
$30 = 5 mochas and your fav coffee stand

$30 by many of the members who are not helping = BIG help to Joe and the Forum.

Yes! Honestly anything helps and is appreciated!

Wait a minute!!! I just got back from the Ram trucks dealer and I'm pretty sure I saw Joe drivin outa there:eek::p:p:p

LOL yeah right!!

Seriously though guys everything donated will go straight to keeping this site up and running. A great cause!!

Joe, I'll upgrade my membership as soon as I can figure out how to do that! I had the same problem the last time I did it. On another note, I have nearly 20 years of experience building and managing ad networks at a senior management level. Valueclick/Conversant and SpecificMedia/Viant are just two of the large scale successful ad networks I've helped build. The point being that I have a bunch of experience in that space and I'd be happy to consult with you for free to see if there is anything I can do to help you optimize and grow that revenue stream. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about what you have in place right now and if there is some way I can help you.

Thanks Joe

Steve C.

Done.

Joe,
Is there a way you could let us all know before it gets to mission critical in the future? Maybe a quarterly state of the union? Or Green-Yellow-Red status bar? Or something?

I'd gladly kick in early if it helped to lower the stress of carrying the entire burden yourself until you break. And no skipping paychecks either!!!

Joe, I'll upgrade my membership as soon as I can figure out how to do that! I had the same problem the last time I did it. On another note, I have nearly 20 years of experience building and managing ad networks at a senior management level. Valueclick/Conversant and SpecificMedia/Viant are just two of the large scale successful ad networks I've helped build. The point being that I have a bunch of experience in that space and I'd be happy to consult with you for free to see if there is anything I can do to help you optimize and grow that revenue stream. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about what you have in place right now and if there is some way I can help you.

Thanks Joe

Steve C.
Just go to the first post Joe made and go down to the red words that say Donation page and it will take you there and pick if you want a one time donation or if you want a monthly payment .lol if I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN I am the most computer illiterate person on here I bet HEHEHEHE

Just go to the first post Joe made and go down to the red words that say Donation page and it will take you there and pick if you want a one time donation or if you want a monthly payment .lol if I CAN DO IT ANYONE CAN I am the most computer illiterate person on here I bet HEHEHEHE

You're lack of punctuation shows!!! :D:p

Thanks, I do what I do for a living but for some reason I can never find the place to pay for this site.

It sucks even my stupid truck has a computer in it and it says I HAVE 8 HOURS OF DRIVEING TIME got to go lol MVIMG_20180319_142900.jpg

I love this site and love all the people and 2a supporters here. It would be such a shame if this great resource were lost. What do all the bronze silver etc... supporters mean? Is there another forum I can read up on? I've been wanting to help support this page for a while but don't know the ins and outs of it.

Also how much does it cost to keep a page like this running per year? (And just fyi I support everything the admins do here!!)

I love this site and love all the people and 2a supporters here. It would be such a shame if this great resource were lost. What do all the bronze silver etc... supporters mean? Is there another forum I can read up on? I've been wanting to help support this page for a while but don't know the ins and outs of it.

Also how much does it cost to keep a page like this running per year? (And just fyi I support everything the admins do here!!)

Have a look here:

Make A Donation

I keep telling everyone I meet about this excellent community and try to convince them to join but it seems people on this side of the snake say "it's more of a Washington/ oregon focused site"

Well how the heck do you think Idaho representation is going to grow ??

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that I've got this site on blast in order to grow our numbers eastward.

I keep telling everyone I meet about this excellent community and try to convince them to join but it seems people on this side of the snake say "it's more of a Washington/ oregon focused site"

Well how the heck do you think Idaho representation is going to grow ??

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know that I've got this site on blast in order to grow our numbers eastward.

We have members from all over, and I would love to see the Idaho membership grow!! Thank you!!

Thinking that those who sell in the classifieds should pay a fee for selling, probably based on the dollar amount of what's being sold. Joe is managing the classifieds which takes a lot of work and should be paid for the service in my opinion. o_O

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR