JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Heck, I did it and I don't even live in the NW anymore.

Its old history..

Heh that's awesome, thank you!

By the way, I moved the affiliate links to under the Supporting Vendor section (I think this is a good spot for them).

affiliate_links.png

That works!:)
How about a reminder banner at the top of the page? Small one, off to the side, maybe above the members profile page!
I say be aggrssive about it, but that's just me!:D

I'm one of those people weird about aesthetics :D

Once I get more of them setup I'll make an announcement!

I get real value from time spent here, both in continuing my education and in finding honest folk to buy, trade, and sell firearms etc. with.
Even though I threw in a few more bucks on Monday I still get more than I give.

I really like the "Affiliate Links", wonder if you could make them open up in a new window or tab so I don't leave NWFA? I can do it manually, so it's not a big deal. Anyhow, I really like that feature, well done @Joe Link . :s0155::s0155:

Hi @Joe Link , If I may ... right now OFF and the NRA are doing very little if anything in my opinion to even put a dent. I wont go into how badly they are doing the job here. But right now as I hear on the news Oregon and California are passing the most gun laws that are effecting the most amount of people, and Washington is a close third.

My reasons for stirring the pot so to speak here are selfish ones, being a successful lobbyist in Oregon and the only one to get positive legislation passed in 15 years here and I see NWFA as a difference maker, or could be.
I see our rights going away to the point this site wont even be active because so many rights will be gone, all one has to do is look at Calguns to see how they did too little too late they waited until the wave had passed to really do anything and by then it was too late. NWFA sits on the edge of the same fate in my opinion. There is a dynamic no one is looking at, Hopelessness ......no one here will ever admit it out loud, but all this bombardment is troublesome and many do not see allot of hope. Again NWFA has the ability to be that light at the end of the tunnel.

I was thinking about this afternoon, how this huge site with mass amounts of members does kinda zero to protect rights in an official or unofficial way.

I am not saying this at all to be a downer at all, in fact NWFA could be so much more then it is.
My opinion OFF and Kevin are out of touch with what is going on, members at NWFA seem to know more then they do. But then again its not my site I can only look and see the potential and wonder why years after year we are silent. When I met with Democrats they never even considered NWFA as a viable voice for anything that worried them. They were more concerned at the slander by OFF their words not mine. But they also see Kevin as no threat and or voice not anymore the thousands here could be a voice. My intent was not to type all this in here, but figured it was the best way to communicate it.

What are you suggesting @DuneHopper? What could We the People do?
Don't say write letters, emails, ect................
That ship done took off!
So...............................
I don't believe @JoeLink wants this sight to become a political one, but maybe a link to a separate sight where folks COULD act??????

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads