JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
@WAYNO I think it's pretty well known how Joe feels about disrespectful comments and trash talk in general so none of these should be a reflection of him or his values.

That said, at what point does a persons honest opinion become outright disrespect?

I, personally greatly appreciate hearing about other members experiences with local/national business.

Remember, respect is a two way street. If I walk in to your store looking for a hi point and get ostracized and ridiculed for my choice then maybe a business should be called out on it. Not without respect or to talk trash but just to express an opinion based on my experience.

Two pennies and all..

It's been at 35 donations and 56%sense yesterday morning before we all started pulling together
Two days later...

upload_2018-3-20_17-57-12.png

Yep. I think we broke it! But will that stop us? NOoooooooooooooooo!!!! There are a few more months to cover in this year!

@WAYNO I think it's pretty well known how Joe feels about disrespectful comments and trash talk in general so none of these should be a reflection of him or his values.

That said, at what point does a persons honest opinion become outright disrespect?

I, personally greatly appreciate hearing about other members experiences with local/national business.

Remember, respect is a two way street. If I walk in to your store looking for a hi point and get ostracized and ridiculed for my choice then maybe a business should be called out on it. Not without respect or to talk trash but just to express an opinion based on my experience.

Two pennies and all..

I totally agree with that. It was why when I did a review of one LGS I did mention the bad with the good with them. I still buy from them from time to time but they have had some "downsides" so I felt comfortable mentioning those along with the good. Same with those who remember the one LGS here that had my Wife almost in tears by the time she had a gun transferred there. Many here have said they like the place and that's fine with me. I just gave an honest account of what they did for me, that I tried to tell them, and then got a silence from them. Others still shop there, fine with me. The last rifle I sold was transferred there but not by my choice. I will not shop there but deal was buyer pay's fees and he chose them. So I was not going to tell him you can buy my gun but not there.

Do you need me at your door with a blow tourch or are you going to donate
I have to quote my self here in case there is a snow flake in the group it was a joke HE IS ALREADY A GOLD SILVER BRONZE AND DIAMOND SUPPORTER HEHEH HE DON'T NEED ME AT HIS DOOR WITH A BLOW TOURCH it was a joke

I have to quote my self here in case there is a snow flake in the group it was a joke HE IS ALREADY A GOLD SILVER BRONZE AND DIAMOND SUPPORTER HEHEH HE DON'T NEED ME AT HIS DOOR WITH A BLOW TOURCH
Maybe he just forgets that he already signed up and then did it again , and again, and again!

Just got back from Disney.
Donation on the way.
With all the firearms and products sold on this great site, Joe should NEVER have to miss a paycheck!
Thanks again Joe and all mods for your hard work.

I woke up this morning and I'm still in disbelief. I really don't know what else to say or how to say it. Thank you all so much for your generosity. You guys have no idea how much of a blessing this is.

Is now a good time to start spreading the rumor that Joe spends donation money on hookers and blow? :)

Just kidding! You are very welcome Joe. You are doing a good thing here and it's nice to see the members standing behind you to make it possible.

I ordered two shirts yesterday I will probably order a few more next week and give them to some family members lol I'm going to give one to my nephew and have him where it to school LOL . SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY ASK WHAT IS NWFA

If he tells them there is a real good chance they will make him go home. Sadly this is what we have become now.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads