JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I woke up this morning and I'm still in disbelief. I really don't know what else to say or how to say it. Thank you all so much for your generosity. You guys have no idea how much of a blessing this is.

This is hands down my favorite place on the net. Obviously many feel this way. If it gets to the point you need help again you know all you have to do is ask. I would VERY much miss this site now that I am hooked on it!!

I like that idea since zip up hoodie is my normal mode of dress most of the year here.
Hoodies yes but I don't think he's thinking about adding more merchandise now but if he is how about hats this one is a black Rifle coffee one .but something like this would be cool I would buy 5 or 6 lol I have 3 of these different colors IMG_20180320_143111.jpg MVIMG_20180320_143115.jpg

I ordered two shirts yesterday I will probably order a few more next week and give them to some family members lol I'm going to give one to my nephew and have him where it to school LOL . SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY ASK WHAT IS NWFA

I don't know what it takes to run a thing like this I imagine lots of time and money people don't realize it till they really think about it .24 hours a day 7 days week all year long .

I have a brother in law kinda sorta who owns a computer company and he is on his phone all day and night or at his home office or on the road fixing or telling someone how to fix something lol

What about soliciting all those businesses in the Buisness Review section we are promoting for free?

That's the plan with the new review section. We're going to let them claim the businesses for free and try to convince them to become Supporting Vendors :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads