JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remember when you didn't need a BGC if you had a CPL?

Heck, remember when they were CWP's??!!

And they say there is no slippery slope and were just paranoid.....

It was a relatively short time ago that long guns all you did was fill out the form and walk out. I well remember when this was taken. As is the norm that first Christmas was when a huge swath of gun owners "found out" the new law came about. Just as now a lot of gun owners had no idea a new law went in, did not care. That is until they went to buy some kid a new .22 for the holiday. Found out they could not buy it unless the clerk could get an OK by phone to sell it to them unless they had a CPL. Of course the first thing out of their mouth? Why did the NRA allow this? They could not be bothered but it was not their fault.

Remember when you didn't need a BGC if you had a CPL?

Heck, remember when they were CWP's??!!

And they say there is no slippery slope and were just paranoid.....

Another great example that kook in New Zealand. All kinds of super gun laws. From what I hear he had jumped through all the hoops and had all the permits needed. So saw a clip of the woman in charge saying "Our gun laws will change". A great change would have been if the fish in the barrel he was shooting could have shot back. For the gun owners who are always ready to jump at any chance to compromise and give up some more rights. This will be us too. No matter how many guns they ban, some kook will kill. So the ultimate answer is to just take all guns. NEVER is the solution arm the victims so they could fight back.

Heck, remember when they were CWP's?
That All changed when a Guy by the name of Al Woodbridge stood in the Capital Steps and Pulled a HUGE Knife out from under his Jacket and said something like "But, I can still Carry Concealed this anywhere I want!" and I believe that the Name was changed that Very day! He was later Convicted of a Federal Felony for turning AK-47s into Full Automatic Machine Guns using Parts Kits coming through Canada. His Time inside was easier than I had it during my Basic Training! He later Admitted to doing exactly that On the Porch of the Club House where we were both Members after a Christmas Party but He even made Videos saying He never did it and a lot of people Believed it but I knew better and said so many, many times.

He was Guilty as HeDubbleLL but nobody wanted to believe it because He was this Goodie, Goodie Guy! Which He Wasn't. :mad::mad::mad:

Another great example that kook in New Zealand. All kinds of super gun laws. From what I hear he had jumped through all the hoops and had all the permits needed. So saw a clip of the woman in charge saying "Our gun laws will change". A great change would have been if the fish in the barrel he was shooting could have shot back. For the gun owners who are always ready to jump at any chance to compromise and give up some more rights. This will be us too. No matter how many guns they ban, some kook will kill. So the ultimate answer is to just take all guns. NEVER is the solution arm the victims so they could fight back.
So from what I know about NZ gun laws .
All guns are registered.
To the owners all gun owners are registered.
I'm not sure about mag capacity.
But sense this guy used FIVE DIFFERENT GUNS.
they probably have some sort of capacity thing.
So he just came with more than one gun.

Lol they just don't get it .
When someone wants to kill people they will find a way. The gun is just a tool.
And if they can't get a gun they will use a knife
A car or a truck.
Or a baseball bat.
But most of us good guys have heard the term.
DON'T BRING A KNIFE TO A GUN FIGHT.

How dare you invoke the true name of "Big Al" :rolleyes:
edzz;

He literally defined the term of the name of the Bevis buddy because he was just the right type and was one. He even went to Gun Shows and Fondled 1911A1 and was just asking to be Arrested and somebody was nice enough to call the local PD. :):):)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top