JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you imagine the wait time to get through the process if Ballot Measure 114 (IP 17) gets passed in the November Vote? It would be months I'm guessing. Having to apply for a permit for a gun, get a certified training class done, then finally applying to get a gun. That would suck.

Can you imagine the wait time to get through the process if Ballot Measure 114 (IP 17) gets passed in the November Vote? It would be months I'm guessing. Having to apply for a permit for a gun, get a certified training class done, then finally applying to get a gun. That would suck.
I don't want to imagine that. Spread the word. Sadly many gun owners and even non gun owners who don't agree HAVE NO IDEA what's on the ballot this year. Rural people are clueless as well. We also need to inform the next generation the ones who just turned 18 how they're rights are being robbed from them.

I'm still curious if 2 days is accurate for 400 people wait list. I wonder how many they complete a day

In June and July my BGC's were less than a minute. That was with CHL though. Call a few places and ask them.
But you're right,who knows what things will be like after the new shinola takes effect? Good reason to buy your stuff now while there's still some semblance of normalcy. As far as future generations, sadly it's just something they will have to deal with.

Currently 596 people in line, this screenshot is of two non-CHL holders we submitted yesterday afternoon, at this rate should clear tomorrow afternoon.

IMG_2170.jpg

I'm not going to be doing any firearm shopping for a while if it passes. I am going to add a few firearms to my collection before November.

Was 13th in the queue yesterday at 4:45pm. CHL holder, rare family name.

Down to 5th in the queue shortly before 6pm.

Chose to come back in today, as the shop was closing. However they did offer to stay until I cleared. Which was pretty nice!

No idea on why the wait, about all of my prior background checks have been "instant". Or near so enough to be considered "instant" by me.

Interesting...

FFL just told me that OSP have only processed 65 total today non CHL and they don't know how many CHL are processed but that their FFL did 7 CHL approvals today

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top