JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really no new information about opening dates or anything like that (probably top secret?) but here's a few new pic 1030181318.jpg s.

GEEZ, looks better than I had anticipated. Top notch all the way guys!!!! I'll bet it's going to be busy there. Will we have to arm wrestle for an opening? :D Sign me up....

Looks great, excited for the range to open. I see it every day from across the river. As another poster said, every time I go across to check it out the gate is closed and locked, hoping membership information is posted soon.

Looks great, excited for the range to open. I see it every day from across the river. As another poster said, every time I go across to check it out the gate is closed and locked, hoping membership information is posted soon.
I wasnt kidding about the gate. I also think they need to have a grand opening and kick it off with a turkey shoot. Ill bet they would have a good turnout.

Inquiring minds want to know. Also who is running it? Im getting conflicting stories. Its like the lockness monster or bigfoot, except i know it exists. Ive seen it!!!

Kind of amazing this thread started Nov 23, 2016, and I know for a fact the process to build it prior to that, and yet it still isn't open...

Yeah, I know some members of the dalles rod and gun club that were talking about it back in 2013. Their last club got closed down due to insurance reasons. They are probably just making sure all the legalities are in order. The same thing basically happened to the trap club I belonged to across the river by the airport. It looks like a very nice range, hopefully they will let us join. Every time I jump in my pickup and head west to my clubs range, I think I could just be driving 5 miles instead of 55 to go shoot....:oops: . I have a new Tikka superlite I need to go and shoot today, as a matter of fact. I'm willing to wait for them to open up, even if it takes another 2 years...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top