JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Talked with Jeff a couple weeks ago, opening being pushed back to mid October.

PaxterfamX7, if I don't have any classes going, you're welcome to use my range.
Thanks! We're going over activity choices. If shooting makes the cut, where's your range and what's your schedule midafternoon Saturday? (Please note that, if shooting doesn't make the cut, it's not that folks are anti-gun, but are pro-nap.)

If it's this weekend, there's a PNW AK meet going on Friday through Sunday. Yer welcome to stop in and join the festivities.

Next weekend is all clear.
Thanks for the invite! Even if we don't make it this time, it's good to know about what you do. Got a church security qualifying shoot next weekend back in Seattle, but bookmarked your site. Like it.

I tried to talk them into a 600 yard range at the intitial meetings that were held and that wasn't a priority for the majority of the shooters and focus of that range. Missed the last meeting so I'll see what is on the board this week.

The property is small considering the size of the county and it is surrounded by two highways so that poses a big problem for expansion.

I'm wearing my Tacoma and my wallet out driving back and forth to my clubs range in Stevenson Wa!!!!!!! This range right across from The Dalles, is only 5 miles from my house!!! Like I said, I'm pretty anxious..

Was supposed to be open this month. Heard from one of the workers last week that it was an all out blitz to get it done.

Public Works director was out of town, not sure when he gets back. Am guessing it's waiting for his final inspection.

Have you thought about going over there and asking if they need any help? Over the years I've done some building on several Ranges and I've never been on a single one that couldn't use more help. :):):)

Every time I go over there the gate is locked.. Darn good suggestion though. ;)

300 is great but 600 would epic!
But a 1,000 yard line would REALLY bring in the shooters!!!

bsa1917hunter - My suggestion would be to take a plastic baggy and leave them a note. Name, Address, Phone Number, email Address and maybe what area you are interested in. Slave Labor is always welcome when you are building a new Range.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top