JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hopefully soon! Range 18.jpg

I had a conversation with Jeff Hunter head of Public Works (over sees the range project ) a few weeks ago, he asked if I was interested in running the range. Will be talking to him in the next month or so about it. Jeff said the range is to be open early summer...hope it happens.

Saw this thread while looking for a place for some of the fam to shoot. We're going to be in the Maryhill area next weekend. is the range ready for exercise and if not, where's a good, safe spot?

I can't wait and I'd be willing help get the range up and running. The Dallesport spot we've been using is a madhouse with the mix of dirt bikes, 4X4's and shooters. Yesterday there were 4 of us shooting when a new Jeep Wrangler decided to drive unannounced BEHIND the targets. I couldn't believe it. In bad weather the place is ok.

Nice progress, thanks for sharing.

What's up with the raised boards? Are they to keep folks from shooting over the backstop? Are they AR steel, or hollow boxed filled with tire shreds? Or are they just to hang targets down from?

Nice progress, thanks for sharing.

What's up with the raised boards? Are they to keep folks from shooting over the backstop? Are they AR steel, or hollow boxed filled with tire shreds? Or are they just to hang targets down from?

Yes, they are baffles to keep the bullets contained from going out of the range. Don't recall what they are made of.

I can't wait and I'd be willing help get the range up and running. The Dallesport spot we've been using is a madhouse with the mix of dirt bikes, 4X4's and shooters. Yesterday there were 4 of us shooting when a new Jeep Wrangler decided to drive unannounced BEHIND the targets. I couldn't believe it. In bad weather the place is ok.
I'm surprised they still allow shooting over there.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top