JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Is there any reason other than pushing a particular political agenda to speculate on the "private parts" of the murderer?
Agreed. I would however only highlight it if it was a genetic female.. factoring in that it's very rare for this to have occurred, it's just not common statistically speaking.

But beyond that, private parts wouldn't be a focus unless people are trying to link trans gender dysmorphia to mental illness, a portion of mental illness or over medication that is a culprit of many of these shootings (not gender dysmorphia, but simply various mental illnesses in general or the head meds many of these shooters happened to be on).. which statistically speaking does contribute to many suicide rates, self mutilation and various other issues.

Very sad. I wish this crap would just stop.
Not sure why armed officers are not working in teams at every school, state taxes have more than enough funding to accomplish this in addition to maintaining proper lockdown procedures.

Even if guns were banned tomorrow there will still be those that want to inflict mass harm onto innocent others. Gasoline for example is readily available and could easily harm large groups. People championing for the diminishing of 2A rights forget how easily bombs can be made with common items.

Very sad. I wish this crap would just stop.
Not sure why armed officers are not working in teams at every school, state taxes have more than enough funding to accomplish this in addition to maintaining proper lockdown procedures.

Even if guns were banned tomorrow there will still be those that want to inflict mass harm onto innocent others. Gasoline for example is readily available and could easily harm large groups. People championing for the diminishing of 2A rights forget how easily bombs can be made with common items.

The highest body count from a school mass murder was in 1927 with the majority of casualties due to explosives.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

BS, I'd like you to cite these Statistics, but I suspect they are fictitious talking points made up by lying provocateurs,
I mean, the catholic church has paid out over $2 Billion to settle claims, and there are over 2,00 credible cases from just 2021. Than there is the Boy Scouts, with a $2.4 billion settlement. And there is a website I can link you to if you like that list recent convections, spoiler alert, bunches of "youth pastors" and not a single drag queen ;)

We could also link in the Canadian church run residential schools and all the indigenous children they killed

So what do you have to back up your position? :s0093:

I mean, the catholic church has paid out over $2 Billion to settle claims, and there are over 2,00 credible cases from just 2021. Than there is the Boy Scouts, with a $2.4 billion settlement. And there is a website I can link you to if you like that list recent convections, spoiler alert, bunches of "youth pastors" and not a single drag queen ;)

We could also link in the Canadian church run residential schools and all the indigenous children they killed

Hey, don't leave out the Baptists!

Yeah, I saw "Spotlight" too.

So the perp was carrying two rifles and a handgun? Weird when it would be easier to carry just 1 rifle and multiple magazines with a sidearm. But logic usually doesn't play into a psychotic event like a mass shooting.

My sympathies go out to the victims families.

Or... we could just leave all your non firearm related political BS alone and get back on topic(?) Novel concept... I know.... 🤣

So you made it up, so you could engage in slanderous behavior in defiance of forum rules, gotcha.

Names and ages of the victims was just released, the children were all 9 years old, two girls and a boy. The staff members were 60/61 years old two females and a male.

Condolences to those who lost loved ones in this incident…

America needs to take a long hard look at "wokeism"…. Need to get back to basics and morals…. Or we are forever lost as a society…

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top