JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not to get off topic, but how do you like it?! Ive never talked with someone who owns one. Any issues with steel case stuff or does it eat everything?
Its one of my favorites at the moment, It does 1" groups at 100 yards with cheap XM193, great, adjustable trigger, and fits my hands like it was made for me. I don't have a lot of steel case through it, maybe one box, but didn't have any issues with it. I also have the same model in 7.62 x 39 that takes Mini 30 mags, and it has no problem at all with steel case stuff. If you are ever down my way, and want to try it, we can go out and play.

I have the Mossberg MVP, when i first got it it had bolt problems, and after a trip to the factory, they cured the problem and I have been consistently putting at least 100 rounds through it every couple of months. In the spring it gets a lot of rounds through it squeek hunting. It is as accurate as I can shoot it, always ready to go and I am very happy with it. I was not sure about the stock but have become very comfortable with it. 98% of my shooting is off of a table with a bipod installed. All of the ammo I use are my reloads. Happy camper here. The selling point when I bought the gun was the fact that it would take the same magazines as my AR +++

Great question. What kind of groups are you guys getting that own them? I know that @Kruejl has a Tikka in .223 and that thing is a tac driver! my problem is I need a 5.56.

I have a Rem 700LTR in 5.56 and its a tack driver with 62-77gr factory pills. Had the barrel cut down about 2" and threaded for a silencer and/or brake and a large bolt knob installed. Leupold mount and scope. Comes with an H&S stock from the factory. Great piece for the money. Mine's in the classifieds.
Dan

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads