JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what it is, but these "Moms Demand Action" types seem a bit high strung to me. I always try to be helpful and offer suggestion on how to get action - simple things like, lose weight, dress better, and maybe cut waaaay back on the makeup. For some reason they always get pizzed at me...

I don't know what it is, but these "Moms Demand Action" types seem a bit high strung to me. I always try to be helpful and offer suggestion on how to get action - simple things like, lose weight, dress better, and maybe cut waaaay back on the makeup. For some reason they always get pizzed at me...

I can't even imagine why! :s0140:

I mean it's like a catch 22 - if they got some action they wouldn't be so irritable, but if they weren't so irritable (and maybe let the Little Debbie factory catch up a bit) they could get some action.
"You're just like Brittany Spears. Only not as tall. Or skinny. Or pretty. Or nice. Or smart. Hey, where're you going?"

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top