JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know what it is, but these "Moms Demand Action" types seem a bit high strung to me. I always try to be helpful and offer suggestion on how to get action - simple things like, lose weight, dress better, and maybe cut waaaay back on the makeup. For some reason they always get pizzed at me...

I don't know what it is, but these "Moms Demand Action" types seem a bit high strung to me. I always try to be helpful and offer suggestion on how to get action - simple things like, lose weight, dress better, and maybe cut waaaay back on the makeup. For some reason they always get pizzed at me...

I can't even imagine why! :s0140:

I mean it's like a catch 22 - if they got some action they wouldn't be so irritable, but if they weren't so irritable (and maybe let the Little Debbie factory catch up a bit) they could get some action.
"You're just like Brittany Spears. Only not as tall. Or skinny. Or pretty. Or nice. Or smart. Hey, where're you going?"

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews