JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is it just me or does that woman have a freakishly large head for her body?

0215_GUNS_mygunstory_activist2-e1424204510907-768x589.jpg

One rule for them, another for everyone else who disagrees with them.

'No enemies to the left"...Alexander Kerensky.
Straight out of the Communist play-book...all the way back to the Bolsheviks.

It's not that things have changed..they're just becoming easier to recognize.

Well, I guess Mom's will be relying on men with guns to save them in a situation of need. The fact that gun control doesn't work, living or wanting to live in a utopian society is not a reality. Me, I choose to help myself, I choose to rely on myself, I choose to go down swinging.

When I see these morons I ask them how many people die from others activities that are regularly occurring in daily life... driving, smoking, fast food, etc. inevitably their motive fails and logic proves superior. The issue is that they're not relying on logic and there is no changing their beliefs...

I worked with a man who was very anti-gun, going as far to say he wished they didn't exist, etc., etc. and chastised me for my beliefs on firearms. We were working at a nuclear power plant, both away from home. His house was robbed and his wife was beaten and bound during the process. She had a baseball bat behind the bedroom door and figured it didn't work to well against a burglar with a gun. She was found two days later after not returning calls to her daughter or husband.

Following the incident, when the man returned back to work they were now owners of firearms and had taken classes on defensive carry and basic operations within the home and public environment. He realized that only good people with guns stand a chance at stopping bad people with guns... they chose revolvers.

Real bubblegum happens, best protect your neck...

Just think if you wore a "Your Political Correctness Offends Me" shirt, do you think that people would keep their mouths shut?
I have such a shirt from a PIF & I intend to wear it when I travel to Olympia... Thanks Howard!!!
Good on ya for not body slammin the old bird...:eek::eek::eek::p

Pictures, Caveman - don't forget to take pictures!

Dinner's on me if you can get a picture of yourself wearing that shirt and with your arm around Governor Katie's shoulder. Who knows? Maybe you'll cross paths with her.

Huh, today I wore my Glock T with the 2nd and old Glory on the back. Went to the store for groceries and got two compliments. ZERO arguing.

I went to the local C-Store to grab a sixer for working on my newly acquired work truck wearing said shirt today. The cute (but ditzy) girl behind the counter asks "Do you, like, carry a gun on you?"

I smiled and said "Oh no, NEVER!" Glad I wasn't printing. Even if I was, I doubt she would have noticed.

Wear whatever slogan you want....
Just please remember that whenever you wear a pro-gun shirt , patch etc ... fairly or not , you are now representing all gun owners.
We need to hold ourselves to a higher standard when interacting with the other folks and be careful to not turn them away from us.

Note I am not saying that we "need to roll over and show our bellies" or "be a doormat , and have folks walk all over us"...Just that it is more easy to alienate folks and re-enforce a stereotype , than to bring them to an understanding of a different view.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top