JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too bad I wasn't there I have many gun shirts lol chances are I would have had one on here is just a few lol IMAG1168.jpg IMAG1167.jpg IMAG1166.jpg IMAG1165.jpg IMAG1163.jpg

Problem is that one group gets a free pass to display their politics on their t-shirts, bumper stickers, etc. The minute somebody walks around sportin' an NWFA or NRA t-shirt the left wing proggies get all bent out of shape.
One rule for them, another for everyone else who disagrees with them.
@ SparksFly got a talking to from the vice principle at his high school (a catholic, very liberal school unfortunately) because he was reppin' his NWFA t-shirt. He called my dad, dad called the VP, never had an issue anymore.

Anyone ever consider scheduling an open carry event to coincide with the meeting of an anti-gun group? Just thought it be kind of fun and a nice way to stick it to them..

Seriously, look at their website for scheduled events and show up with a group full of open carriers. Call it a "Meet and Greet" :D
This is a fact when this group has a protest or gathering only about 20 people show up the open carry group would be 50 time's that and guess what they would say IM SCARED THEY INVADED MY SAFE SPACE WITH THERE GUNS

@ SparksFly got a talking to from the vice principle at his high school (a catholic, very liberal school unfortunately) because he was reppin' his NWFA t-shirt. He called my dad, dad called the VP, never had an issue anymore.
I don't have a problem with my shirt 's yet if someone says something to me I'm very polite and nice and I just say if you don't like guns that's your choice but it is also your and my RIGHT to own one and as for your thoughts on gun control and crime get the facts and then we will talk about it until then F@#$ off go back to your safe space pu$$y I will come and get you when it's safe lol .just kidding I don't argue with these idiot 's it goes know where

I don't have a problem with my shirt 's yet if someone says something to me I'm very polite and nice and I just say if you don't like guns that's your choice but it is also your and my RIGHT to own one and as for your thoughts on gun control and crime get the facts and then we will talk about it until then F@#$ off go back to your safe space pu$$y I will come and get you when it's safe lol .just kidding I don't argue with these idiot 's it goes know where
I was a little annoyed. At the same time kids were walking around with Hillary shirts on and were getting their backs patted by the same guy. Needless to say he has 3 mossberg shirts in the mail!

Ah, I see it now. Going for the "Over Kill" angle?

My other choice could have been a leg from an all white cat now that I look at it again.:eek:

Too bad I wasn't there I have many gun shirts lol chances are I would have had one on here is just a few lolView attachment 389393 View attachment 389395 View attachment 389396 View attachment 389397 View attachment 389398

I really like the shirts.... although the black one quoting the 2nd ammendment uses the wrong form of the word when referring to "bare arms".... or did I misunderstand the 2nd ammendment, as it was referring to the right to wear tee shirts? :rolleyes: That could be appropriate I guess in today's age of political correctness :p

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top