JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IIRC - it is the log books that the ATF looks at?

When they come for your guns, they won't stop at just the guns that are on the books, they will take everything, after they shoot your dog.
For the log books, I'm sure you are correct. That was somewhat tongue in cheek. I have a stack of paperwork from my military career I want to digitize but most of it is bent, folded, wadded, corners tweaked....I can't just put a stack in the scanner, I have to do each one individually because it will plug chit up immediately if I tried.

The safe with my "other" firearms is not easily accessible. I'm sure if they do a complete search of the house, they'll find it, but I sure as hell ain't gonna tell them I have it. I will simply take them to the safe I want them to see and deny anything else.

Brandon administration has created an illegal gun registry

You surprised?

Polymer 80 buyers think ATF don't know where they live either :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BUT, But, but.......our Federal Govt wouldn't????? Or would they?????
In 1928, five years before the rise of Hitler, Germany's freely elected government enacted a "Law on Firearms and Ammunition." This law required anyone who owned a firearm, or who wanted to own a firearm, to make themselves known to the authorities. Anyone who wanted to purchase a firearm had to get a "Firearms Acquisition Permit." If you needed ammunition, you had to get an "Ammunition Acquisition Permit." When you wanted to go hunting, you had to get an "Annual Hunting Permit." Every firearm that changed hands professionally had to have a serial number and the maker's or dealers name stamped into the metal. "Proof of need" was made a condition for issuance of all licenses, not just the carry permit. Mandatory prison sentences were imposed on anyone who professionally sold or transferred a firearm or ammunition without a license. Truncheons and stabbing weapons were subject to the same licensing requirements as firearms, in terms of their manufacture and sale.

As a result of the 1928 Law, all firearms and firearms owners were registered. To take firearms from anyone they distrusted, the Nazis simply did not renew permits. Under the law, their privately created law, the Nazis could now easily confiscate all firearms and ammunition from any, or all, selected groups. The gun law of 1928 had served the Nazis well. It made almost all law abiding firearms owners known to the authorities. The 1928 law on firearms and ammunition helped the Nazis to destroy democracy in Germany, by disarming the law abiding majority, whom they feared.
Taken from:

Yes, I'm more than likely on her list. Just like those on the Nazi's lists, made long ago.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Biden Admin Has Records on Nearly One Billion Gun Sales.

The headline mentions the current administration, it is truthfully the bureaucracy of the BATFE.

"The practice has contributed to the fears of gun advocacy groups and Second Amendment champions in Congress that the federal government is creating a national database of gun owners, "

Kind of a dog whistle to claim 'The Biden Admin' when one would be more accurate in stating/typing that it has been under the 'watchful eye' of every prior admin as well.

Such a strong and courageous woman….she hasability to know the minds of millions of Americans whom she has never met. I shall weep, hopefully sooner than later, when I read her obituary.
I'll have tears too, but they won't be from crying.

Brandon administration has created an illegal gun registry

To be clear, this is the "deep state" the bureaucracy created this list.

Had one person on Reddit who thought that these records meant there was a billion guns in the USA. I guess he/she did not understand that these are records of transfers, not distinct gun records - i.e., a lot of the records are surely of the same gun being transferred more than once.

The cc companies have a records of all your transactions, the retailers have records of every item you've bought on a card. Its not that difficult to sort the data out these days. Unless you've been using cash for the past 20 years the cat is out of the bag. The gov doesn't really need a firearms database, they just need a subpoena to trace ammo and reloading purchases. The retailers keep all the info legal like.... gotta love loyalty programs....

The cc companies have a records of all your transactions, the retailers have records of every item you've bought on a card. Its not that difficult to sort the data out these days. Unless you've been using cash for the past 20 years the cat is out of the bag. The gov doesn't really need a firearms database, they just need a subpoena to trace ammo and reloading purchases. The retailers keep all the info legal like.... gotta love loyalty programs....
If it comes to gun confiscation, the gov does not need a subpoena; the NSA records every single electronic bit that goes over any electronic comms system, including satellites. All those bits go into huge data centers that sift thru the data, analyze it and store the metadata (what/when it was, who sent it and who received it).

When it comes to financial transactions, they store the amount and what it was for. The NSA also analyzes the data for relationships; who called who, who paid who, who is related to who, who knows who, and so on. The relationships are analyzed for persons of interest, the people they have relationships with, and on out to about 7 nodes - so if you know someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone they deem is a person of interest, you may be a person of interest too.

So yes, the gov already knows all this stuff. Since 9/11, the NSA shares more of this data with other gov agencies than it did before - thank the Patriot Act and the DHS.

So yes, the gov knows I own a bunch of SIG semis, a bunch of FN semis, etc., plus much of the ammo and has the records (not just FFL records) already. The CA/WA/OR state govs know about the guns too - they keep that data even if they are supposed to delete it, so does the FBI.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top