JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Nice.
Just post pictures of the NWFA tattoo's that miraculously showed up on various body parts the next day. :D

I fear Stomper will have his in the standard tramp stamp location. [If there's any room left]. o_O:eek::D

Lot's of "we should" and "count me in" and a possible location... Lucky Lab is the last location I believe I read. Would that be the Beer Hall? Quimby | Best Breweries in Portland Oregon | Lucky Lab

When? Between Christmas and the New Year? Before Christmas? Just after the New Year? the last one might be the easiest as many companies are hosting Holiday Parties this time of year and large areas will be booked out - then dead as you roll into January.

Lot's of "we should" and "count me in" and a possible location... Lucky Lab is the last location I believe I read. Would that be the Beer Hall? Quimby | Best Breweries in Portland Oregon | Lucky Lab

When? Between Christmas and the New Year? Before Christmas? Just after the New Year? the last one might be the easiest as many companies are hosting Holiday Parties this time of year and large areas will be booked out - then dead as you roll into January.

I would imagine Joe would be thinking about this. He'll probably post at some point.

Suggestions:
  • Maybe set a standing schedule for member-meetups of Portland winter/Seattle summer, possibly set Fall and Spring quarters aside as options for East OR/East WA/Idaho?
  • Consider cultivating relationships with a few ranges in each area so we can show and share toys rather than just talk 'em?

Can I bring the hubby? Cause I'm not driving from north of Bremerton to OR by myself. I did that once clear to Grants Pass to help out the grandkids. It was a boring trip down. Also will need the info on OR open carry as we don't have OR concealed. Have WA and UT. I will not travel that far without a loaded firearm in the vehicle.

Can I bring the hubby? Cause I'm not driving from north of Bremerton to OR by myself. I did that once clear to Grants Pass to help out the grandkids. It was a boring trip down. Also will need the info on OR open carry as we don't have OR concealed. Have WA and UT. I will not travel that far without a loaded firearm in the vehicle.
Speaking for myself, any org that doesn't make allowances for "+1's" is one I don't want to be part of.

I'm down, Boss Hawgs on ne 102nd and Glisan seems like a pretty fitting place.

I also second a get together outside of bend at the range east of town if theres some way to swing it. looks like a really nice spot.

We should all try and wear something gun related. I will be wearing this patch that is on almost all my coats and I will be wearing a shirt with it if I can go.

56AB97E7-B8E7-4FB8-8262-E2A935C340A0.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews