JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We live in Florence ,and we have a great range here,just minutes from the house.
heck,everything here is just minutes from the house, lol.

we have a 300 yard dinger and a swinger, that is quite a challenge when the wind blows,which is always.
Also have a range out to 100 yds, maybe a tad more,and a nice covered pistol range.
In fact all the ranges are covered,and the pistol range has a wood stove.

No range fees,I'm allowed 2 members at a time.Sorry, .50 cal. not allowed.

tons of shopping for the ladies if they don't want to shoot, great town to have fun in.
let me know.

>>>> MARCH 2018, OFFER STILL OPEN. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

mike

Last Edited:
My favorite town on the coast. I hope to move there myself someday.

Ditchtiger,
steve sold out about a month or 2 back, the new owners seem nice enough,but their inventory was almost non existent last time I was in.I'll swing by this weekend and see how things are going.

The range is at the North end of town, just past Fred Meyer...barely..on Munsell lake road.Private range but we are allowed guests,no range fees.:)

http://www.siuslawgunclub.com/

Most of my years in childhood were at a home south of Florence, but north of Reedsport, in the dunes country. I've got a lot of fond memories of the area. I was out there the middle of last year for some hiking and thoroughly enjoyed said. Reedsport hasn't changed hardly at all, but Florence sure has grown up over the decades. I think I visited the gun shop you guys are talking about in Florence (one shortly after the bridge on the main drag) whilst out there. Hope to get out there again soon. There is something so good about hiking around the dunes.

Most of my years in childhood were at a home south of Florence, but north of Reedsport, in the dunes country. I've got a lot of fond memories of the area. I was out there the middle of last year for some hiking and thoroughly enjoyed said. Reedsport hasn't changed hardly at all, but Florence sure has grown up over the decades. I think I visited the gun shop you guys are talking about in Florence (one shortly after the bridge on the main drag) whilst out there. Hope to get out there again soon. There is something so good about hiking around the dunes.

The gun shop is well stocked now, just took some time to build it up for the new owners.WE've really enjoyed our 1st year here,so much to do and see within an hours drive in any direction....well not West, lol.

we're wet but not white, very little snow this year, so anyone want to shoot while in this area, let me know. No range fees, no ammo restrictions,with the exception of no .50 caliber heavy hitters. 3 covered ranges,from 40 to 300 yds.

can take 2 visitors at a time, .

we're wet but not white, very little snow this year, so anyone want to shoot while in this area, let me know. No range fees, no ammo restrictions,with the exception of no .50 caliber heavy hitters. 3 covered ranges,from 40 to 300 yds.

can take 2 visitors at a time, .

You going "Stir" down there Mike? I've been thinking about you a bit. I got it in my head to maybe make the next purchase a handgun caliber rifle. I got to thinking about that rifle you had. Marlin? .357 wasn't it? I really like that Winchester '73, but near $1,400 is a little steep. We're still planing to be down in September. Made our reservations when we left last year.

Stay dry if you can!

yea,the monsoons last week did have me wondering what the heck we're doing here. lol.
my carbine is a '66 Yellowboy in 45 colt,very similar to a '73,same inards.

Marlins are a lot less,and a very good way to go,Rossi's are ok too, but the Marlin is better steel,especially an older marlin with the JM stamp on the barrel,when Marlin still owned and made them.

Looking forward to shooting with you guys again.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews