JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Okay thanks. I would rather have an older Marlin, but it's hard to pass up the Winchester. The new model Marlins don't have the same feel as the new Winchester either.

Time will tell. Take care!

I lived in Florence for about 20 years, Siuslaw Rod and Gun is a great place to shoot. Years ago I used to shoot my cannons out there, only thing said was dont shoot over the hill behind the gong. Really low key and a nice place.

It's great to see someone else living near me on the coast. I haven't really explored that range much besides the training we do in the USCG. Most of my shooting has been in the "woods/dunes" near Gardiner

Thanks for your service in the Coast Guard, their presence here is greatly appreciated. Any time you'd like to come see the range and do some shooting, just let me know.
Mike

Great to hear from you, Mark. enjoyed shooting with you at WMGC,and appreciate all the hard work ...literally....that you did at the cowboy shoots.

come shoot down here someday, why don't ya?
Mike

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top