JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
How about we do something in the valley? Give a chance for some of our southern friends to come! Folks like GOG, Countrygent, MountainBear, TeacherSmurf, ect..........
All should have a chance too:):):)

I'd drive an hour and half to meet a bunch of peeps. But the beer better be damn good!:p:D
At pfriem, it is that good.
I think we should also have one for our Southern Brethren, more suited to their geographic location. I'd be happy to head down to Roseburg, or if I have the time, Medford.
Something that might be useful would be to send our ZIP codes of where we live to Joe. With this info, a geographic distribution map could be plotted, and we could select a location based on ideal travel distribution.

At pfriem, it is that good.
I think we should also have one for our Southern Brethren, more suited to their geographic location. I'd be happy to head down to Roseburg, or if I have the time, Medford.
Something that might be useful would be to send our ZIP codes of where we live to Joe. With this info, a geographic distribution map could be plotted, and we could select a location based on ideal travel distribution.
I agree with Pfreim too. Good beers.

I think you should elect a committee to research this. And after a couple months of weekly meetings and the appointment of subcommittees, you should have the choices narrowed down to a couple dozen possibilities between Tacoma and Medford.:D

I think you should elect a committee to research this. And after a couple months of weekly meetings and the appointment of subcommittees, you should have the choices narrowed down to a couple dozen possibilities between Tacoma and Medford.:D
Put up 2 choices. People vote on em and there we go.

Its taken almost 7 full pages to not come up with an answer on this. How about we start with a city first?

Vancouver
Portland
Roseburg
Bend
The Dalles/Hood River

Why doesn't everyone come to St. Helens? 29 miles NE of Portland and on the same latitude as Paradise Point State Park but about 9 miles directly west across the Columbia River. I know that the Village Inn has a good sized banquet room that they'll let us use. (They can use the revenue). Heck, even Andy can make it down this far from Everson and he's only a few miles from the Canadian border (258 miles from The Village Inn restaurant)! Brutus 57 would be 449 miles from the Village Inn.

The Village Inn lets us Veterans hold our "no-host" breakfast there the first Friday of every month. (Booking the Banquet Room won't be a problem).

Input? Opinions?

Last Edited:
Why doesn't everyone come to St. Helens? 29 miles NE of Portland and on the same latitude as Paradise Point State Park but about 9 miles directly west across the Columbia River. I know that the Village Inn has a good sized banquet room that they'll let us use. (They can use the revenue). Heck, even Andy can make it down this far from Everson and he's only a few miles from the Canadian border (258 miles from The Village Inn restaurant)! Brutus 57 would be 449 miles from the Village Inn.

The Village Inn lets us Veterans hold our "no-host" breakfast there the first Friday of every month. (Booking the Banquet Room won't be a problem).

Input? Opinions?
If you don't drive, I'm OK with St Helens.
Shyte, we should find an old warehouse somewhere there along Hwy 30, bring a keg & some bad spirits, have a tobacco room & a gun room, and we could have a grand ole' ATF party.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads