JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Isn't it about time for a membrership get together

I'm taking the whole month of January off maybe we can do it then

I have a station wagon i can pick up other members in my area who may not want to drive or need a ride.

While an all-hands-on-deck isn't always practical, why not first start getting to know the members in our own immediate areas?

Funny, I was just telling @Kruejl that it's about time for another one. I think mid-late January would be perfect, and far enough out that people could plan on making the trip if need be. Maybe Saturday the 20th? The past two we've had we rented the large room at Lucky Lab which worked really well. I'll give them a call and see about availability.

Apologies to the folks not near the PDX metro area. I'd actually like to plan a Seattle-area meet up this spring/summer (and make the trip up myself).

Last Edited:
Once my health Improves I think I'd like to attend such a gathering. I might even be willing to make the trek to the Portland area since I'm retired and we have a MoHo.

The current Cast is due to come off on 2 January but I already know I won't be even walking for some time after that. This whole thing started 17 May 2016 with what was called a simple fracture of my right ankle. Currently I'm three days into the five weeks until the Doc decides if this third Surgery has done the right Things! This is getting Very Old.

Funny, I was just telling @Kruejl that it's about time for another one. I think mid-late January would be perfect, and far enough out that people could plan on making the trip if need be. Maybe Saturday the 20th? The past two we've had we rented the large room at Lucky Lab which worked really well. I'll give them a call and see about availability.

Apologies to the folks not near the PDX metro area. I'd actually like to plan a Seattle-area meet up this spring/summer (and make the trip up myself).

I'd definitely attend if the date worked, I can make it to Portland in around 30-40 minutes from Keizer on a good day. I'm sure we could get a carpool going from the Salem area if needed.

We would all need enough time in advance to get our shots though, seeing as we will be going to Portland.:D

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR