JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'll have you do it for me when I get there, I'd probably end up writing it in reverse in the mirror.:D

I will make sure to bring one of the extra large sharpies:p
I know a guy that got shizz faced on 7 & 7's one night and decided it was such a good buzz he would tattoo his drink of choice onto his forearm... that way when he ordered at the bar next time he could just point to his tat and smile...
so he pulled out a mirror, black Bic, a red Bic and a needle and went to work...
In the morning he looked down to see a mirror image of two less than symmetrical 7's on his arm... so he opened up the bottle took a few more chugs, chased it with some sprite... and hacked in a prison style "&" symbol, backwards of course, between them.
he could have easily got it fixed, but has chosen to keep it there as a reminder, and a hell of a conversation piece.

That reminds me of the blonde at a local bar that ordered a 15. The bartender was puzzled and asked whats that. Her reply was "well duh thats a 7&7".:)

Hell-yeah-Im-in--1.jpg

Wherever we do end up having it one thing is for sure, it will probably be just about the safest place in Oregon that day.

If someone comes in to rob the place this is what will happen.:D

CF4B82C2-FB13-45AC-9769-BD58DE2470AF.gif

Wherever we do end up having it one thing is for sure, it will probably be just about the safest place in Oregon that day.

If someone comes in to rob the place this is what will happen.:D

View attachment 410546

LOL... that's a scene from "Shameless" that's on Netflix these days. It's based in Chicago... so much for all those gun control laws, eh? ;)

Somebody plan something quick - I need to go to Portland and bring back a new motorhome I had to take to Columbia Ford last week and I might just take the company tow behind Honda and go get it myself and make a weekend out of it - Heck I'll have a new motorhome to crash in!

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top