JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At this late hour I'd like to urge everyone to drop their political agenda for an evening of society with our peers! There are any number of reasons (excuses) for not wanting open carry in ones establishment. Ordinarily I withhold my dollars from such places too, but I just think that Joe has better things to do than the long search for, the probably mythical, perfect place with open carry!
Now, I'm coming in to meet my fellow members, in the face of recovering from chemo and radiation treatments and a sinus infection (doc says I'm not contagious). I feel pretty raw but I also feel it's worth some unpleasantness to enjoy meeting you all! Steve
Sorry I missed you Steve, I wanted to shake your hand and meet in person but I arrived a little late.

Thought of you yesterday afternoon at the Hillsboro gun show when someone asked a vendor about his pistol, a nice looking Nambu (probably the same one I've been seeing at shows for years given what he's asking for it).

I'm glad you made it. Getting out and doing stuff, whether we feel like it or not, is a big part of the keeping the fight alive. I was glad to hear you came. Bless you brother.

I enjoyed meeting both the members that actually showed up;)
... It was a good time, great conversation, and I got to meet several of you, but there are several more that I'd like to put faces to. Let's get that northern thing going!

F71C2570-9038-41D3-889E-649A7B113002.jpeg 7A4512F5-8CF7-42A5-B61F-57317932C09D.jpeg Here are the only pics I took.
Apparently, Freightliners were manufactured in the building in the 50's

I already sent my pictures/recordings to headquarters;)
:s0156:

...JK...obviously.

I didn't even think to take any pictures...Seeing all your ugly mugs in person was enough.

Stepping out of the rural "comfort zone" and into the urban Little Lebanon wasn't so bad after all...

But I'll patiently wait till next year before I go again...

I would however, meet at Coyote Joe's in Willamina any time....they serve the best Chili; called Dog Breath....

:p

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads