JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I stopped in at the range Saturday on my way home from Hillsboro gun show, just to try out a new (to me) acquisition. Shot at lane 1, which was the only one available, but I did check out lane 3... it's beautiful! Lane 3 and 4 were getting heavy use while I was there. Lot's of folks enjoying the weather.
I'll try to make it Saturday.

I was on lane 4 with a few buddies of mine. Was lucky to get a lane at all. Great day to be out!

Sorry I missed you all today. Just now getting home from an overnight visit to the hospital. Went to urgent care yesterday around 12 by 6 I was in an ambulance to the big hospital. Anyways I'm not dead. Still feel like bubblegum. Trust me I'd rather have spent the time out shooting. Apparently you have limphnodes in your intestines, and once those get infected and inflamed it causes you to shut down pretty quickly. Hopefully some of you took some pictures to share. I hope everyone had a great time!

Dang that's crazy. Good to hear you are doing better. I only took one picture. 20181117_094152.jpg it was a fun day shooting, started out a bit foggy but cleared up quickly and stayed sunny the whole time. Only a few showed up to shoot so it wasn't crazy.
I even won a free .22 suppressor. Unfortunately I have to give it back to @Legs tomorrow. Haha

Some people already put stuff on top and beyond the berm

Sorry I missed you all today. Just now getting home from an overnight visit to the hospital. Went to urgent care yesterday around 12 by 6 I was in an ambulance to the big hospital. Anyways I'm not dead. Still feel like bubblegum. Trust me I'd rather have spent the time out shooting. Apparently you have limphnodes in your intestines, and once those get infected and inflamed it causes you to shut down pretty quickly. Hopefully some of you took some pictures to share. I hope everyone had a great time!

Can't like this ^^. Hope this clears and you're totally good to go from here on out.

Be glad it wasn't a kidney stone, the worst five days of my life! I've also dealt with diverticulitis several time, so I know how intestine issues can take you off your feet. It would have been interesting to see you hit targets with double vision though :)

Good you are still among us. We were wondering! Yes... I left one of my range boxes sitting on the block... folks shooting with us were good enough to pass it on to another member for safe keeping. There really are good folks out there.
Get well Reno! :s0104:

Hoping to get out there day after thanksgiving, just a little worried it will be too crowded.
I was also planning on getting back up there over the Thanksgiving weekend, my hope is that the combination of less than ideal weather and that most people will be shopping, watching games, or otherwise tied up with family activities to get to the lanes. But as always, the best plan is to be there before sunrise, works for me every time. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top