JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Funny, I was just telling @Kruejl that it's about time for another one. I think mid-late January would be perfect, and far enough out that people could plan on making the trip if need be. Maybe Saturday the 20th? The past two we've had we rented the large room at Lucky Lab which worked really well. I'll give them a call and see about availability.

Apologies to the folks not near the PDX metro area. I'd actually like to plan a Seattle-area meet up this spring/summer (and make the trip up myself).
Looking forward to it!

How about the original Dog Bar one on Hawthorne?:rolleyes:Easier parking.

Room size is the main factor. These things are always tough to gauge how many people are actually going to show up, but we've had 75+ before :)

Room size is the main factor. These things are always tough to gauge how many people are actually going to show up, but we've had 75+ before :)
That's why I suggested Tippy Canoe in Troutdale for a recent meet (we didn't use it and it wasn't necessary at that time, in hindsight). It has a large fenced in picnic-tabled area outside for spillover if needed. It's been a while since I've been there though..

Shirley's Tippy Canoe Troutdale OR - Bing

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT
Caveman is making a delivery down in Vancouver on Monday December 4th.
That is all
That's why I suggested Tippy Canoe in Troutdale for a recent meet (we didn't use it and it wasn't necessary at that time, in hindsight). It has a large fenced in picnic-tabled area outside for spillover if needed. It's been a while since I've been there though..

Will Tyler be there too???

j/k:p

I've always wondered when I've been by there,(we like to go a little past to "The Springdale Pub & Eatery". Cool old dive bar with decent, good priced food.) After reading the reviews of Tippy Canoe, I'm not sure I'd care to go there.

If we show up to the gathering, does it count towards volunteer status? :) codgerism stifled me some this year.:(
You know, Forum support, Membership moral:s0005:, Publicity etc,:rolleyes:

I have been to one meet up at the Lucky Lab in NW and it was a good time.

Keep us posted on the firm date and time and I will join you folks. There has been a couple of suggestions on other threads about dogs being able to join us.

I have been to one meet up at the Lucky Lab in NW and it was a good time.

Keep us posted on the firm date and time and I will join you folks. There has been a couple of suggestions on other threads about dogs being able to join us.

FYI The Lucky Lab only allows dogs outside in a covered area with tables. They don't allow them in the restaurant, or the room Joe has rented in the past.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads