JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
R is the concession side, D is the aggression side but both are dredging the bottom of the same swamp. Rules for thee but not for me.

This doesn't match the facts. What gun control happened during Obama? What gun control happened during Trump? Agree they're both coming from the same corporate swamp but your argument is disingenuous and meant to re-enforce a divisive rhetoric which isn't very pro-2A or American.

I can't remember the name of the store, but I stopped by a gun store a couple years ago in Oregon, some where north of Tillamook (holler at the Cheese Gods). And they legit had a giant confederate flag across the back of their store and multiple signs that said things like "I got a rope, if you got a tree".

That's absolutely ridiculous.
I saw a big sign once near a gate on a rural property somewhere between Rainier and Vernonia that stated. If you are: Un-related, Un-invited, Un-announced you are Un-Welcome.

Those rural folks a re real dicks aren't they?

You might have this all wrong.....
View attachment 820264or....maybe not?

That's my lame attempt at a joke.

+++++++++++++

Tell me.....
Should I be GRATEFUL that ANTIFA has a lot of new members with guns?

TO CLARIFY THIS......grouping me into any one particular group, will be difficult. I reserve the right.....to like and dislike.....as I see fit.

Aloha, Mark
Um, didn't the Marlboro Man die of AIDS? Or was it lung cancer?

There have been more replies talking about how she looks, than there have been posts about how to make LGBTQA+ people, People of Color, or other marginalized groups feel welcome in the 2A community.
That's because no one else is interested in dividing people into "marginalized" groups to address their special feelings. I think everyone else here is interested in people as people, without the divisive labels BS.

That's because no one else is interested in dividing people into "marginalized" groups to address their special feelings. I think everyone else here is interested in people as people, without the divisive labels BS.

I mean, other than dividing them by how hot they are, whether or not they have F'me hair, whether or not they wear dog collars... etc.

I'm so glad that no one else is interested in dividing people... oh wait. nevermind.

Also thanks for pointing out that feeling "safe" and "welcome" are special feelings and thus, not something that everyone deserves.

Last Edited:
I think it is worth tagging Joe here, @Joe Link , after all he has said many times that NWFA is a place for ALL GUN OWNERS!

I'd be interested to hear his thoughts on some of the replies from certain folks within this thread as well!!!

I mean, other than dividing them by how hot they are, whether or not they have F'me hair, whether or not they wear dog collars... etc.

I'm so glad that no one else is interested in dividing people... oh wait. nevermind.

Also thanks for pointing out that feeling "safe" and "welcome" are special feelings and thus, not something that everyone deserves.
Dude, High Horse Much? :confused:

Gun owners, and gun communities are by nature are quite a diverse group, and opinions are as varied as they are deep! Just look at the "Have a Harley" vs The rest of the bikers for proof, and yet, we still come together around our love of firearms and the outdoors, and that is what unites us! SOme are closer to FUDDs while others are pretty hard core about the 2nd, so, find your place within and chill! :cool:

My regularly scheduled day off , so I'll step in this pile o dung a little.
What significance does the Confederate flag hold on the Oregon coast?
Really? Who's waving it , and why?

I see it often enough that I consider it uncommon, but far from rare.

Save your free speech arguments, please. I never said ban it or that I don't want to see it. I simply don't understand why it's even present so far from the south.

It's animal nature to look at at someone that is way out of a "Norm", and approach with caution. I suggest the folks that are all pierced every where with lobes that are stretched to the size of silver dollars, bright orange hair, etc, nut up a bit and try to be open us US too. I think I can confidently say they would find the majority of the firearms community quite accepting. It may be tough for those who have never learned to communicate other than by "Text" though.

Last Edited:

I don't know if you know the person you quoted in this post? I'm guessing the answer is "no". He happens to be one of the first people I had the pleasure of meeting here. You seemed to have judged him? Perhaps you yourself should look in the mirror because you are commiting the exact offence you are accusing a lot of the rest of us of commiting. Just because he posted an opinion.

The wholesale brainwashing via executive orders etc. Replete with government enforcement and media backing that America is evil and must be destroyed at any cost for eight years.

What on net-banging earth are you saying? Make a cogent thought before you smash that reply button.

I don't know if you know the person you quoted in this post? I'm guessing the answer is "no". He happens to be one of the first people I had the pleasure of meeting here. You seemed to have judged him? Perhaps you yourself should look in the mirror because you are commiting the exact offence you are accusing a lot of the rest of us of commiting. Just because he posted an opinion.
I do not know anyone who has posted in this thread. I have no doubt that most of the people here are friendly and kind.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads