JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is how bad it is here in Oregon and why Ive lost any confidence humanity has a chance. over 30,000 Oregonians support banning all meat production and animal control. They will not stop until they control every aspect of other peoples lifestyles.
Its either hope enough feel pain or throw in towel and give up. Those are the only two options. I may well live to see full blown fall here. If I do I will go down swinging. Meanwhile there is an election coming up and a LOT of gun owners are going to start telling anyone who will listen to give up, its hopeless, don't bother. :s0092: They are of course free to have that opinion and even try to get others to follow them in giving up. I will swing till the end and hope we see change at some point. Wife and I may at some point pull up stakes here and move to a better state but even that is only a short term "fix". Morons who vote for this are flooding into those states too. Trying to get away from the mess they create. :(

The claim: An 'ATF gun registry' includes nearly 1 billion firearm records
With nearly 20 million guns purchased, 2021 was the second-busiest year on record for firearm sales. Online, some claim the federal government may be secretly tracking those gun owners.

"BREAKING: ATF gun registry includes almost 1 BILLION firearm records," reads a Jan. 31 Facebook post from Gun Owners of America, which bills itself as a "no compromise" gun lobbying group. "Make no mistake – this is Biden's next step towards gun confiscation."

Citing a letter sent to lawmakers by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, commonly known as ATF, the Free Beacon reported the agency "manages a database of 920,664,765 firearm purchase records." Gun Owners of America, as well as some conservative politicians, took that story to mean the ATF is maintaining a registry of gun owners.

The prob is they keep trac and know who.

The claim: An 'ATF gun registry' includes nearly 1 billion firearm records
With nearly 20 million guns purchased, 2021 was the second-busiest year on record for firearm sales. Online, some claim the federal government may be secretly tracking those gun owners.

"BREAKING: ATF gun registry includes almost 1 BILLION firearm records," reads a Jan. 31 Facebook post from Gun Owners of America, which bills itself as a "no compromise" gun lobbying group. "Make no mistake – this is Biden's next step towards gun confiscation."

Citing a letter sent to lawmakers by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, commonly known as ATF, the Free Beacon reported the agency "manages a database of 920,664,765 firearm purchase records." Gun Owners of America, as well as some conservative politicians, took that story to mean the ATF is maintaining a registry of gun owners.

The prob is they keep trac and know who.
Not sure about "tracking" it would take a LARGE army of workers to follow that many people and guns. As for keeping track? Of course they do. Only the very naive have ever believed they do not keep those records somewhere. No way in hell is that info just deleted.

Could it be George Soros is actually a pro-gun advocate? With all the DA's he's elected increased gun ownership.
If they are employing reverse psychology... it certainly seems to be working.

"Stop gun proliferation. Vote for gun control!" = "Buy a gun today!!"
"Stop senseless murder. Vote for gun control" = "Murder an innocent if you support gun control!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top