JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I think I'm starting to understand. The only thing that happens in a China is what the CCP says happens. China is good, the US is bad. People move here because America sucks, but their home countries are worse because of America - yada yada yada.

What groups is that line of thinking popular with?

Hit the nail on the head. Any source that supports the narrative he is trying to peddle is considered 100% valid. But if you provide counter evidence, it is automatically false or a part of some anti-China conspiracy lol

*Marty Mcfly voice* Hey I've seen this one!

/

You gotta admit it's kinda weird how China keeps sterilizing all these minority groups but the population of said groups keep growing. If they were doing a genocide they sure are doing a terrible job of it.

Can you tell me why the US is allowing the East Turkestan Islamic movement, an ISIS affiliated sect recognized worldwide as a terrorist group by everyone (except the US as of 2020) is allowed to keep a diplomatic mission in Washington DC and lobby Congress? I mean, we were just bombing their camps in Afghanistan two years ago. Why the turnaround?

Or why the entire world believes a bunch of unsourced stories told by Adrian Zenz, a non mandarin speaking German who has never been to China and arrived at a number of "multiple millions" of people interned in camps by interviewing 6 anonymous sources, and is in the employ of the Ukrainian neo Nazi affiliated victims of communism memorial foundation? Can you find a single story on these camps that doesn't source back to that one guy?

Even looking at the stories you linked, it's an Australian think tank funded by US arms contractors looking at satellite pictures and guessing that the blurry results are concentration camps. Real slam dunk journalism.

the second mentions Adrian Zenz in the first sentence, and Does not mention that most everyone in China is fitted with a birth control device because they have a one child policy. Into the trash that one goes too.

follow your sources, that tribunal was brought together on the payroll of Falun Gong and even had members of Falun Gong in it. This is investigation 101. Come on guy. They also didn't even provide any evidence or a methodology for how they arrived at 1 billions dollars. That's a crap ton of organs! Surely this must be traceable.

it's weird how you rightfully hold everything published by China to scrutiny and then just believe everything you read online about China put out by state news agencies.

The majority of those people moved here to escape bloodthirsty right wing regimes installed by the United States to protect corporate interests. I'm sure they would like nothing more than to go back, but any time they try to turn their countries into what they believe it can be, the US comes in with the nun raping baby murdering Contras to put the kibosh on that.

You took the bait and revealed your true colors! You play the eternal skeptic and encourage us to look deeper into our sources as though they are patently false because of a complex series of fabricated conspiracies.

That is, unless the sources support your narrative.

I take it this is 100% trustworthy?

I was thinking more like, taking a sugar based soda and fermenting it. Then distilling it. Then mixing it with botanicals and making a tasty Gin.

Huge, meaningful metomorphesis takes times and multiple steps.

This country is truly exceptional. I've been around to a few places and I can definitely say that people take this country and the framework of the constitution for granted. If we just could follow it and not introduce all of the negative "rights", things would be perfect.

I think I'm starting to understand. The only thing that happens in a China is what the CCP says happens. China is good, the US is bad. People move here because America sucks, but their home countries are worse because of America - yada yada yada.

What groups is that line of thinking popular with?

I wouldn't know since you're apparently inventing a group in your head to get mad at. If grappling with the reality of living in the core of the worlds eminent imperial hegemon isn't something you want to do then you don't have to. I have myriad criticisms of China, but feel compelled to speak out against flagrant propaganda/fake news when I see it.

You took the bait and revealed your true colors! You play the eternal skeptic and encourage us to look deeper into our sources as though they are patently false because of a complex series of fabricated conspiracies.

That is, unless the sources support your narrative.

I take it this is 100% trustworthy?

why on earth would that be trustworthy? It's state funded media.

bro if you still want to uncritically swallow the mainstream media line after the last 5 years or even the last year in particular be my guest But don't feel like you're some freedom fighter standing up against the evil empire because of it.

why on earth would that be trustworthy? It's state funded media.

bro if you still want to uncritically swallow the mainstream media line after the last 5 years or even the last year in particular be my guest But don't feel like you're some freedom fighter standing up against the evil empire because of it.

Since when did I say I consumed or trusted mainstream media? You seem to hold some sort of grudge against those who hold any semblance of a negative feeling toward China.

Do you really think that Americans are unjustified in viewing China as a potentially dangerous geopolitical threat?

I wouldn't know since you're apparently inventing a group in your head to get mad at. If grappling with the reality of living in the core of the worlds eminent imperial hegemon isn't something you want to do then you don't have to. I have myriad criticisms of China, but feel compelled to speak out against flagrant propaganda/fake news when I see it.

To me, that's a wordy way of saying, "we have different viewpoints" and you're inclined to believe what you do, and I'm inclined to believe what I do. I just chuckle at some of the notions asserted when we are talking about a country that quite literally tracks communication between its populace, controls their social media access, has instituted a social credit score, and disappear people who speak negatively about the party, but please, continue to illuminate me to how misguided I am.

4x10u1.jpg

I was a 'dedicated social worker' early in my state-employee career

Blessings on you.

I shoot with a social worker counselor that I saw at the VA (that is a mistake... not the shooting with part.). He is a nice guy that was helpful. But nobody really knows what is in the mind of another, which is why I think it's a "soft science" profession. I could tell when we were just talking, and when he was applying psyche tecnniques (sp).

But I'm reminded that many mass shooters saw shrinks prior to doing their misdeeds. Their's no magic there that sending in a shrink is going to prevent violence and more than it did in the story you related.

Thanx.

bb

Last Edited:
Decmocracy is is is the very worst form of government and is basically mob rule

Well, PURE democracy would be a disaster, but I can't think of anyplace that exists.

The "worst"? IDK. Seems like Pol Pot, Mao, Stalin, Mussolini, Imperial Japan, and Hitner were pretty bad. That's got communism, fascism, and a few others covered. But those people were really just dictators working within a framework that they abused. Kim comes to mind also.

But if its so dramatically different, why try? Instead of going to McDonalds and ordering pizza, why not just go to Pizza Hut?
But a Big Mac Pizza sounds pretty tasty.

Why go to a place that you know sucks for pizza, when you can create something new and beautiful or at least pivot an existing establishment into something wonderful?
I was thinking more like, taking a sugar based soda and fermenting it. Then distilling it. Then mixing it with botanicals and making a tasty Gin.

Huge, meaningful metomorphesis takes times and multiple steps.

If you don't like your country, why phuck it up for others that do? We were here first. Why does everything always need to be changed???

There are millions of people that like Pizza Hut and don't want to go there and have Pizza Macs forced on them.

Those that want a radically diff country, are free to go somewhere and form their own. Just leave the rest of us out of it. In fact, I'd be willing to give them New York and Calif for their experiments in "improving" life. Provided we get to build a border fence to keep that BS away from the rest of us that like the country as it was designed. Not that we aren't far away from "as designed", but that doesn't mean we throw it all out and start over.

Dear dreamer, IMO, your butterfly cocoon is actually a moth. It needs to be squashed.

Right now, the forces of Marxism are masquerading as "fairness, justice, and EQUITY". Those forces will benefit the elites, and leave the plebes behind in misery. Venezuelans thought it couldn't happen there either. And look how far Australia has moved from the country it once was... hint, it's not good for many Aussies. They have lost many gun rights. I don't want to live like that.

Last Edited:
If you don't like your country, why phuck it up for others that do? We were here first. Why does everything always need to be changed???

There are millions of people that like Pizza Hut and don't want to go there and have Pizza Macs forced on them.

Those that want a radically diff country, are free to go somewhere and form their own. Just leave the rest of us out of it. In fact, I'd be willing to give them New York and Calif for their experiments in "improving" life. Provided we get to build a border fence to keep that BS away from the rest of us that like the country as it was designed. Not that we aren't far away from "as designed", but that doesn't mean we throw it all out and start over.

Dear dreamer, IMO, your butterfly cocoon is actually a moth. It needs to be squashed.

Right now, the forces of Marxism are masquerading as "fairness, justice, and EQUITY". Those forces will benefit the elites, and leave the plebes behind in misery. Venezuelans thought it couldn't happen there either. And look how far Australia has moved from the country it once was... hint, it's not good for many Aussies. They have lost many gun rights. I don't want to live like that.
Wow. So your answer for a better America is to just separate everyone who doesn't agree with you and build walls? What about "making america great"? Is that your idea of greatness? Being alone where no one challenges anything with no influence or exposure to the outside world?

I love America, I want it to grow and flourish and become great again. Literally the only thing in the world we are #1 in is military spending and gun deaths.

We aren't leading the world in education, science, technology, GDP, art... literally anything.

So that is what I want, I and an America that is the greatest country in the world. Not radically different than it is, just better. Just more equal. Just more free. Just more united. America+ not America 2.0.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads