JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't own a duck. I do however own a dog who is practically my best friend (I love him more then the majority of humans). If my dog was being attacked I wouldn't be shooting into the air I'd be creating a canoe out of the attacking dogs face.

I don't own a duck. I do however own a dog who is practically my best friend (I love him more then the majority of humans). If my dog was being attacked I wouldn't be shooting into the air I'd be creating a canoe out of the attacking dogs face.

Agreed. Maybe people should stop getting angry at mother nature. I mean, a dog is certainly going to want to chase a duck.

Ducks are food. Dogs aren't. At least not here in the good 'ol USA.

Actually, in many areas, it is legal to shoot a dog to defend your pets or livestock
Yes, I understand this, living in a semi-rural area outside of city limits, and knowing of a few instances of it happening in the area over the years however the difference being I KNOW the laws for my area - such as those regarding firearm discharge.

Judging by the appearance of the area and the fact he was arrested (and in CA) I'll take a guess and say it wasn't legal in his area.

Yes, I understand this, living in a semi-rural area outside of city limits, and knowing of a few instances of it happening in the area over the years however the difference being I KNOW the laws for my area - such as those regarding firearm discharge.

Judging by the appearance of the area and the fact he was arrested (and in CA) I'll take a guess and say it wasn't legal in his area.
I'd probably go to jail but my reaction would be the same whether I was walking down a street in Portland or out on the farm. Maybe I would choose an edged weapon instead of a gun in the city but I would still defend my friend (my dog). I'd just like to avoid getting but if at all possible.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads