JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have these Duck Decoys I would like to sell. I am trying to figure out value? Any one in the Portland area
to buy or estimate value? Some are signed varying sizes. Thanks for your help.
1710853671303.png
1710853700996.png
1710853765677.png
1710853988468.png

To the right person I have heard quoted anywhere between $50 and $300 each, depending on quality, condition and maker. Past that I cannot offer much insight. Some of those old decoys were never meant to go in the water (even if they technically could), they were meant as display pieces. And then there are the ones that got to be collectible after the original maker passed on, and may show much signs of use while still commanding higher prices. You probably need to find a fouling club or guide association to get a real bead on what they are worth, especially if you have rare or desirable examples.

Take it to duckboats.net. Those guys carve decoys and know all about them, where they are made, all about the carvers etc... they will be able to give you some solid advice.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top