JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm glad you find feed ramps in pistols rare and interesting but most semi auto pistols have a feed ramp of some sort - and have had for a long time....

I am reading this thread now next to my husband.

My husband just said what you wrote. Almost verbatim.

John Moses Browning and many other designers of older and newer pistols had a feed ramp of some sort on their pistols. I read that in several of my formerly owned and borrowed 'library' books when I first started to look at, buy and shoot my own firearms back in the late 90's.

I have seen feed ramps on my husband's former and newer pistols and on my former semi automatic pistols too. I only owned 3 of them but they were there. ADDED more.

Cate

Last Edited:
Actually lots of guns, the semi automatic pistol guns ive heard so much about, theyd have 2, thats two feed ramps, ya condescending filthy animal. The 1911, walther, ur Beretta, all two feed ramps. This poor baby eagle only had one bad feed ramp and i replaced the feed ramp which is attached to the barrel. Why not buy the gun cpmplete with new barrel and get the original damaged barrel too? To those who showed me pretty feed ramps, thats hot. They come from the factory like that? Thats hot.

What you said to this nice and smart gun man is not only rude but it is mean too.

He was trying to be helpful to you and there was no need to call him such names.

I am out of here.

Old Lady Cate

You ever go to the library and pick up a book on human genitalia, Cate with a C? I want the RVtech guy to help. I ll be good and not rude. We both love the Home Aone movies and that fake 1920s era gangster movie video where he says "keep the change, you filthy animal." is our favorite part. The man animal jokes and kids and is only serious when it comes to feed ramps. I want the help of RVtech. But feel he knows more about RVs since his name isnt FEEDRAMPtech. I know you didnt return all those library books, lil Cate with a C, because you're too smart.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR