JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about visa versa. Can a WA resident, after July 1, be able to buy a AR lower or say a 10/22 receiver (receiver only) from a FFL in Oregon or Idaho under the 1 year FBI extension? Or will the CCW permit and training per 1639 purchasing restrictions kick in?
If I am understanding it correctly the FBI extension term applying to "other" means not a complete semi-auto firearm. A completed semi-auto firearm would have to go through the the 1639 purchase restrictions and go through a WA FFL and the Police Chief/Sheriff permitting process is this correct?

Thanks Dan for your work, time and money on defending constitutional rights and freedoms.

How about visa versa. Can a WA resident, after July 1, be able to buy a AR lower or say a 10/22 receiver (receiver only) from a FFL in Oregon or Idaho under the 1 year FBI extension? Or will the CCW permit and training per 1639 purchasing restrictions kick in?
If I am understanding it correctly the FBI extension term applying to "other" means not a complete semi-auto firearm. A completed semi-auto firearm would have to go through the the 1639 purchase restrictions and go through a WA FFL and the Police Chief/Sheriff permitting process is this correct?

Thanks Dan for your work, time and money on defending constitutional rights and freedoms.

Lowers have to be delivered in your state of residence. Lowers are "others" and not part of 1639, not do CPL apply to purchases of anything other than handguns...but that doesn't really matter any more either because there are no same deliveries on handguns either, even with CPL.

"Other" firearms are federally treated like pistols, which mean you cannot take possession of them in a state other than that which you reside.
So the FFL must transfer it to a FFL in your state.

...lower sale going, with the intent to sell 6000 lowers in 6 months...

I bought the Aero X15 and M5 for $150 from you guys on Wednesday... great deal... Thanks a bunch for all that you do. My wife even forgives you for what the pug did to her jeans!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top